Epilogue

"Yes, I know that already, idiots!" Rafael hissed at the boys. Its Friday so they are at their favorite meeting place in Moon Knight Hotel. But Rafael is already feeling so pissed even though he just arrived a few minutes ago. He is now battling with himself if inviting the boys over is a good.

"Boss, chill your ass. It's been so long since we last saw each other so bare with us a little." Scott said, finishing his drink but the grin in his face is very tricky.

Rafael just leaned his aching back on the soft couch as he silently prayed to have more patience. He just arrived home from the twelve hours flight from the Philippines and he is very tired. Not really in the mood to play around with his mates.

Steve made his way to sit on the opposite side of where Rafael is sitting with a cigarette between his lips and puffed out some smokes. " Don't play with Rafael, Steve, especially when he is tired. He might kill you later in your sleep." He joked causing everyone in the room to laugh even the girl beside her.

"You guys are so cruel to your friend" Kim laughed as she leaned her slender body closer to his husband beside him "Sweetie, I told you to stop smoking when I'm around" she narrowed her eyes at Steve, snatching the cigarette stick in his mouth and crushed it on the ash tray.

Steve and Kim are just newlyweds so their love is in the air most of the time. Too much public display of affection as always but Steve didn't refuse that since the moron is so in love with her.

" Poor Steve. That is why I don't want a wife" Don spoke with his voice deep as he lets out a husky chuckle. He is sitting on the stool together with his buddy Scott drinking some martini.

"Poor you, Don. You don't know how happy it is to have a wife, right Rafael?" Steve suddenly turn his head to their quiet friend who is only listening to their conversation.

Steve felt some guilt after saying that. And the whole gang seems to notice the sudden quietness of Rafael and quickly reads what has gotten in his mind.

How Steve wanted to punch himself for saying that.

Rafael did miss her. They haven't seen each other for years now. His stay in the Philippines was extended causing him to stay there for almost four years and that whole year, not a single glance of what her wife looks like, he doesn't have.

"Sorry, dude. It just came out from me" Steve rubbed the back of his head.

Rafael just sigh and shook his head " It doesn't matter. I haven't heard a single thing about her anyway." He said, stating a fact.

Well, he is not gonna lie. " It's been four years now." He also add. "Time passed so fast."

"Me too, I haven't heard a thing from her too." Don murmured.

Isabelle Knight.

" Oh I remember one time, her hot sister and I bumped into each other in a jewelry shop but she didn't mentioned any Belle" Scott mentioned.

" Gabriella...is that her name?" Steve asked.

Rafael doesn't want to say something anymore. For it will just make him miss his wife more. He just placed his attention on his phone. He missed Belle so much and just hearing her name pained him.

"Hey boss, lighten up! I'm not used of this lonely Rafael and just sitting without speaking a single word. Tell us something!" Scott started making teasing sounds making me so annoyed. "Any hot women in the Philippines?"

I didn't bother to answer his nonsense question because Don did the job for me by slapping the back of his head and giving him a deadly glare and saying like stop mentioning her name in front if the boss.