Demi

3 months later
I like this dress Charm says as we look for my wedding dress. We are in New York looking for dresses because I wanted to be different.

After the situation with Mason and Rex I haven't seen Mason or Rex. His wife sent me payments faithfully every week but that's it.
I couldn't even ask Beni about him, I didn't want him getting upset with me so I left it alone.
Great daddy to my son was a understatement, Beni did everything for my boy just like he did for all his kids.
So I really wasn't missing anything and my son wasn't either so I tried not to think about it.

Our wedding was 6/2 and I decided to have it at this nice Venue in Miami. I wish my mommy was here to help me with it and put her two cent in it but she wasn't and I was so hurt but I had to do it big like Dulce and I was. But I had some good luck getting my dad to agree on walking me down.
We haven't spoken in years because he felt I wasn't doing what I should with my life, he felt I should of been a doctor or some shit. He ain't want me to depend on man or the drug life that him and Dulce depended on.
I had three other siblings that I never spoke to until now.
Lex was 25 and Luna was 23 , both very pretty girls and very smart.
We was to meet them today for lunch. Both lived in Miami but was here in New York vacation.
From what I seen they both are very spoiled by daddy . See that's the thing when I stayed with him he did spoil me but he was very hard on me and it looks like they walk all over him but he's mad at me for not being a doctor or some shit and these little bitches looked like their wild as fuck.

Bitch that's pretty Charm says as I tried on this rose gold backless dress that hugged my shape extra tight.
Wow yes I love it Kim says as I looked at myself in the morning.
I seen my momma all day in me, from my body shape to my hair but I am looking at my daddy in the face when I look into my eyes.

Agreeing to the dress I was so excited to marry my man. I loved him so much, he was my everything and he was a stand up guy.
I didn't pay anything at home, nothing. I didn't need for nothing and most importantly he took care all of the kids and I was happy that I was cool with his baby mommas now.

1 pm
Sitting in front of my sisters ,their cousin , Charm and Kim. The cousin who's name is Unknown to me,was taking shots at me like ah bitch.
So you marrying B? She asked me as my little sister side eyed her.
Yes I am, I said getting aggravated.
I had met her when I went to Miami last month and it was clear she knew my nigga right then but she ain't say nothing . But I asked him and he admitted that she was a freak that he fucked a few times and I couldn't get upset because we wasn't together at all .

Why you keep asking her that? Kim said as I just looked at the girl.
Because it blows me that he's getting married , she bravely said.
Why does it blow you? Lex asked looking at her cousin crazy.
I'm just saying like I had your nigga dick down my throat and all in my pussy so I am blowed that his fine ass has a soon to be wife, she boldly said making me just look at her crazy.

Let me excuse myself because I ain't trying to go to jail in New York I said standing up.
Nah sis sit down, Luna said looking at her cousin.
Bitch if you had a issue with our sister your ass should of stayed home, you had her niggas dick in your mouth ,hoe over 3 years ago bitch get over it, and when you seen her nigga when they just came to Miami you should of said you had beef then , not now Luna said as the cousin , I don't even no the bitch name because she wasn't important, just sat their looking at Luna crazy.

It's cool, let me go I ain't trying to sit under no bitch who got a issue with me, I said as Charm and Kim stood up to.
Like hoe damn you still loving the dick after not having it in three years? I know it's good that's why I can't get enough of it.

Paying for my food and drinks , we walked out.
Bitches crazy , Charm said as she shook her head.
Sis did a whole 360, she ain't play with my brother and I think he mostly chilled because of my niece.
Baby girl had that nigga in a headlock, he was wrapped around her little pretty fingers.
Charm said he didn't even yell at her.
This bitch so crazy she fought Amanda for coming at Desmond and in the process of Dean breaking the fight up, she fought him and when I say she got the best of him, oh she did, that nigga face was fucked up and I think that's all it took for her to actually fight him back.
No she couldn't beat him because he was 6'6 and 280 big ass nigga, but she showed him she wasn't scared of him no more and that's all it took.
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Beni
Looking at Demi over FaceTime she was going off on me about the Kesha bitch .
I told her straight up about me fucking the little bitch in Miami ,she knew it wasn't nothing but just that so I don't know why she want to be stupid and bring it up .

Looking at her as my kids run wild, she was cursing me out and saying stupid shit and I was letting her vent because I'm sure it's uncomfortable for her but she needed to get the fuck off me about it, I was real to her about it.
Eating my cucumber and tomatoes 🍅, I was home with my kids . She went to New York with Charm, Kim and her sisters and apparently the girl was running her mouth and I ain't have time for the shit.

I'm coming home before I have to cut this bitch face up, she says as I looked at her as she pour her a glass of wine.
Like that's so embarrassing, she says as she roll her eyes at me.
I'm sorry Demi , like I don't know what else to say, I said as she just looked at me .

If you wasn't fucking bitches all over the state of Florida I wouldn't have this problem, she meanly said.
Man we ain't finna do this, like call me in the morning when you sober up, I'm not finna take this bullshit, I said as Briana came up to me.

Daddy can we have some pineapples and yogurt? She asked. Yeah baby I said as Demi just looked at me.
Is that mommy? She asked.
Yes I replied giving her my phone.
Getting up I ain't have time for Demi and the bullshit.
I had fucked her Baby daddy and Rex up really bad.
I asked him for a one on one and he denied, telling me he ain't have no beef with me but I had beef with him so I made him fight me.
Let's just say them niggas got fucked up pretty bad, we left Rex on the highway in Georgia and Mason somewhere between Georgia and Florida state line . Fuck niggas wanted to play with me and I ain't have time for it.