Crazy

Dating and shit , life was straight, ah nigga had his babies when please and was still taking care of them without no issues from their mommas.

Missy was home now and so shy and so embarrassed she barely came to the door when I popped up to check on her, I literally had to make her let me in and she just watched me the whole time.

My son and me just left from seeing her, I went grocery shopping for her because she ain't have shit in the house and I ain't finna let her child nor my son be hungry when he comes to church visit.

She told she was thankful that I helped her and she appreciate me. I told her it was all good and I just needed her to stay off them fucking drugs and she agreed and we was okay , I would never put my dick in her again, she had a lot going on down there. Shit shocked the fuck out of me but I just pray she stay clean and take care of herself .

Milan and her dude was over, like she was dating bitches and my sons would say little stupid shit about their momma kissing a girl and I ain't want them to see that but that's what she did and I couldn't stop it, it was weird as fuck but whatever. But what was crazy as fuck was she asked me can she fucked me one last time and I laughed at her. Baby you bitches will never get this dick again.
She sent me videos of her and her bitch and it was very entertaining but I don't back track only for Demi and that's because I love that hoe .

So now when I see Milan she's always looking at me and she's fine as fuck but she cannot taste daddy dick . She told me I could fuck her and her bitch, I ain't gonna lie her bitch was bad as fuck but I'll pass, I know this dick would make both of them stupid and I ain't need none of them problems .

Demi and I was okay, like she was on some stalking shit after her brothers wedding. She would just pop on to my house and suck me up or sit the cat on the wood and leave.
I ain't take her serious at all, she did what she wanted and I did want I wanted , no I was not fucking the whole city but I was fucking a few of the baddest from the city and Demi just pulled up on me and this chick name Aliya a few days ago and she was being extra.
She told me to stop playing with her and come fuck her. Aliya laughed and grab her purse and left and of course shit went down and I broke Demi's back in. Like she ain't give a fuck if I was fucking
on other bitches and bitches are very easy turn off when they hear her name or if they knew her and knew I was her baby daddy they wouldn't even give ah Nigga no play but this one bitch name Jayla ain't give ah fuck, she wanted the dick and she got the dick .

Man what are you doing ? I asked Demi as she walked into my house. Man you need to chill I got company, I said grabbing her from the back .

Do you think I care about that ? She says as I let her go.
Watching her strip, Jayla had just came and she showering .

I need to fuck , she says as I watch her walk to me .
Man I got company, I say as she grabs the rock hard dick.
Do I give ah fuck?she asked removing him from my boxers, fuck I said as she drop to her knees not taking her eyes off me, this bitch is crazy and I'm crazy for entertaining crazy.

Shutting my eyes , this bitch mouth felt so good. Grabbing a hand full of her hair , I slammed the dick in and out of her throat.

4 mins opening my eyes , I busted all in her mouth. Looking down at her, I am so disrespectful, this bitch in my shower and I'm finna fuck my baby momma in my kitchen.