Crazy

Why Desmond do Dean like that? I asked Demi as we laid in my bed together.

Umm Desmond wild as fuck, he had no respect for his daddy at all and I feel that's Deans fault I said turning to face her.
Desmond pulled a gun on Dean last month . He almost pulled the trigger, Charm had to stand in front of Dean .
That shit got my brother spook, they fought and Desmond got the best of his daddy and it was bad, she added as I'm so shocked.

Bitch I wouldn't of never thought this nigga would let ah child he had disrespect him, I actually lost respect for both of them now, Dean for letting his child disrespect him like that , that little nigga would be buried and Desmond for disrespecting your pops, I ain't gonna lie he was a ass kicker but the nigga took damn good care of all his kids, I know that for a fact and I get you don't want him hitting your momma but pulling a gun and fighting, no nigga you want me living if you was my child and I don't give ah fuck what nobody say, fuck that.

Damn that's wild, why Dean letting that nigga breathe? I asked as she just shook her head, I don't know , I don't get it . A child I birth ain't finna cross me like that, she says as I looked at her. You can tell she was upset about, shit I was to, like that shit was fucked up in my eyes.

After talking to her , we showered and she went and got the kids. Their with Ikea and Yoyo.
I was happy for my little sisters, both had finished high school and now their working and taking care of themselves and their puppies .

Like our life was fucked up because ah bitch who should of never had kids did.
But their all good, Tasha was pregnant and hiding because she felt we was upset but babe you grown we cannot say or do anything .

5 am
Damn nigga what's up? I said as I rolled over from Demi to my ringing phone.
This not Mitch this unknown person says.
Umm so who are you? Why you got my brothers phone I asked the hoe on the other line.

Because this Nigga laying here dead and I'm calling to tell you, the hoe says .
Bitch what? I said sitting up
Yes the fuck nigga is dead , he should of stayed from off my block, the bitch says as I hear more gun shots, then nothing .

What the fuck?