Over it

Man don't get in that shit, give that man his sons, you ain't finna try no shit like that, Tee said to me as I looked him in the eyes.
I was upset at Beni because I felt he shouldn't of did Demi like that but then again she was fucking with him and stopping the twins from seeing him.

You right I replied to Tee as Beni stood outside our house. I was gonna trip on him but why ? That had nothing to do with me .

Boys y'all daddy here, I said to the twins as they played on the Den.
Watching them run towards the door, Tee walked out behind them . I had nothing to say to Beni, he was wrong and that's how I felt but I wasn't gonna stop him for seeing the boys.

Going upstairs I wasn't gonna even speak or nothing. I needed to take my hair out so I could go get it done.
My husband was taking us on vacation and I had to get pretty because we are going to VA to see his family. And his oldest kids lived there with his ex and from what I hear she's the only women he treated right before me. I don't no and I really don't care to know if that's true , it's just something his sister Ciara always saying . The hoe hated me and I didn't know why.

Getting a call from Missy, I pick up.
What's up bae? I asked .
Girl been going through it with Z all night , I didn't let Junior see Beni yesterday because I felt he did Demi wrong . Beni threatened to cut Z from working , I didn't think he would really do it but he did, bitch came home mad and very angry 😤. I need to talk to Beni to see if I can fix this , like I get he's mad at me , why take that shit out on my husband? Missy cried , shocking the shit out of me.

Wow damn bae, are you okay? I asked as I walked back downstairs.
Hearing my sons , I thought they were still outside with their daddy.
Listening to Missy cry and cry I felt like shit.
Walking to the front door, Beni truck was gone .

What's up bae? T asked as I turn back Around to walk back into the house.
Nothing bae, the boys didn't go with their daddy? I asked still on the phone with Missy.

Umm naw, B brought them bags of clothes , shoes and toys  and told me to give you this , he said he was leaving town and just wanted to see them before he left, T says with a look of clueless on his face.
Handing me this thick envelope ✉️ my heart was racing.
What the fuck is going on?
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Beni
So you finna just leave town and not see your kids anymore? Milan asked me over the phone.

Man Milan I'm sick of all the bullshit. I cannot do shit right.
Demi took my kids, I ain't even get to see the new babies yet , like I do everything for my kids, my kids shouldn't be in the crossfire when one of y'all are upset with me.
I went to see Junior and Missy acted so stupid( I heard) like bitch everyone trying to be team Demi and not know she's evil as fuck.
If she cannot have me she will make my life hell and that's what she's doing and Missy wanted to follow lead , like that's stupid, I explained as I'm boarding my plane.

I'm sent for my boys and I just hope you don't switch out on me. Like I cannot take not having none of my kids and despite our differences I really appreciate you and T for being real and not stopping me from seeing them, I said as she just listened .
Okay Beni just let me know when you want them and I'll sent them to you. Please stay in touch with them because they love you so much, Milan sadly says .
I will and I promise I'm make sure their straight, I replied.

Like I felt like shit, I couldn't be in my kids life because of bitter baby mommas . I love all my kids but I'm not finna make my life hell if their Mammies ain't acting right.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
Demi
2 months later
Where the boys? I asked Milan as she came to get her lashes done.
Man the last few months been so bad, like Beni really beat my ass and hurt my soul because he ain't never do me how he did me. I get I was being stupid but nigga you actually fucked me and I'm
Just healing 💯 percent from that shit.

I haven't heard from him at all, the girls been asking for him and I couldn't even tell you where he was. Dean said he cut him all the way off in fact he had the connection and he couldn't even get weight because the dude only fucked with Beni and Mitch wasn't saying shit if he did know where Beni was.

Oh their with Beni, he sent for them last week, Milan said shocking me.
Umm 🤔 what? Where they went? I asked as she just looked at me. Their in Cuba, she lowly says .

Feeling weak I just looked at her. What he didn't reach out for the kids? Milan asked.
Umm I don't know I have block still from everything , I said as my heart just raced.

Yeah he got Junior to, Missy had to call and apologize because Z wasn't playing with her ass, Milan says as I nodded my head.

Grabbing my phone I went through my block messages and it was definitely hundreds of messages from him begging to see the kids .
I was wrong but he was to, like how you just give up on your kids because we aren't seeing eye to eye?