👰🏾🤵🏿

Deans and Charm's wedding
Damn you look good my boy, regardless of our issues I appreciate you for being in my weddings
Nigga you look fly as fuck , damn Mitch your head bigger then ah bitch, I joked as I looked at Mitch.

So of course the one nigga who I felt should of been my best man isn't, but I tried and I tried to understand him but I couldn't .
I know for years I didn't protect my sister but once my moms passed I felt I had to, I was all she got really.
We ain't know the twins like that and our little sisters on our daddy side wasn't really close to us, shit our daddy ain't care about us really. That nigga was only here because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here and able to marry the love of my life.
Yes it took a lot for me to marry Charm. She was my love always but I ain't no how to be good to a good women .
I did her wrong for the hell of it because I could and because she let me for so long, yes I beat ass and didn't really care how she felt but once I realized that she's all I needed , I chilled on all that.

Checking my self in the mirror ah nigga was sad that Beni wasn't here but it's all good, today is all about Charm and me, I hope one day this nigga will come around.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
Beni
Feeling like shit for the last few weeks something Demi bitch ass said made me think, yes Lando momma took care of me when I ain't have nothing so I owed him my life but on the other hand , I wouldn't be wealthy as fuck now if it wasn't for Dulce and Dean.
Even when I ain't fuck with Dulce , Dean had ah niggas back.
So I had to forgive this nigga and let that shit ride .
But I did cut ties with Demi, I told her all we can be is baby momma , baby daddy .
We are to toxic for each other and of course she cried but she agreed.

She was free to date who she pleased and I was to, nothing sexually between us because all that shit did was make me crazy and her crazy so that part was out.

A few weeks ago, I reached out to Charm , she was happy and she felt it was a good idea to surprise Dean . She said the last few months he's been stressed and down about the situation, like damn nigga you love me that much?
So I got fitted for my all white suit, y'all they wanted the best man to wear white , crazy but I got fitted and shit and ah nigga was gonna walk the bride down the aisles. Ain't nobody know but Charm, the wedding planner and me.

You look nice bruh, Charm smiles as I walked into the room she was at. All her braid-maids and wedding party was already out in the event hall waiting on her.
Yeah you look good to sis, you ready? I asked her as I looked at myself in the mirror.
Yes bruh , I love you she cooed kissing my cheeks.
Love you to sis , lets go make this nigga cry, I laughed as I grabbed her hand.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Dean
All my life by Kc and Jojo played as the wedding begin.
Standing up everyone was on go and I was scared as fuck.
Nigga you ready? Mitch whispered as I looked to the door waiting to see my sexy Charm.
Hell yah my nigga, I'm ready I said looking over at my sister. Oh she was beautiful, I heard her and Beni was done and I hated it because my nigga really loved her but I'm happy that it's really over with because their toxic as fuck together.
Watching my two little daughters and all my nieces walking down the aisle with their flowers looking pretty, ah nigga was proud of himself .

I had prepared a speech and all.

Shhhhh the bride is coming , my youngest son shouted. Making everyone laugh.
Looking down, I was sad that my nigga wasn't here shit he wasn't even in the audience.

Hearing awwwwwwww and people whispering I looked up.
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Demi
Oh my God, they looked so good walking down the aisle.
Charm dress was everything, it hugged my bitch body so nicely. She was beautiful but Beni was looking all GQ and shit.
I was shock, shit we all are shocked that he's here . Nigga acted like he ain't care from the last conversation we had.

Watching my brother walk down the aisle he was so shocked and surprised.
What's up nigga you want to kiss me or her? Beni said as Dean stood in front of him looking so surprised and tears coming out of his eyes . Everyone laughing and saying awwwww. Im crying as they looked each other up and down and Charm cried.
Damn nigga you want ah hug or kiss? Beni joked again as everyone's  laughed louder.

Nah that nigga want to meet you in the back, Mitch chimes in making everyone laugh harder .

Damn my nigga, Dean says hugging Beni.
Damn this nigga miss me , Beni joked making Dean  laugh as he hugged him back.

I wouldn't missed this for nothing nigga. And Charm put ah gun to my head so I had to come, Beni joked still hugging Dean as everyone is crying and laughing.
Like damn this shit so wild, I am so happy he's here, my brother been upset about this for so long , I'm happy Beni isn't being a dick to him anymore.