Beni

Man damn their fine as fuck, Mitch says as I shook my head.
Somehow I was back fucking with Demi.
They just learned Dulce had a 2 more kids and it had Demi in her feelings.

Man that one right there look like she can take dick, Mitch says as he watched them talk to Dean. Demi was sitting in the corner with Charm.
Their beautiful women and they look like Demi and Dulce, shaped like her and all. It's crazy that Dulce ain't tell nobody, but the story was so crazy because Dulce was in prison for a few years before she got pregnant with them, it was crazy and Dean was upset about it from what Demi says.

I really ain't speak to bruh, like we did business together and that's that .

Listening to Mitch say all type of shit, the Nigga was funny as fuck. He wasn't with anyone and the nigga made it clear. He said fuck all these bitches ,he just want the pussy and throat. I felt my Nigga on that , my dumb ass was just stupid and I ain't want to fuck on different bitches no more like, I loved how Demi made me feel and I love how my dick sat in that pussy.
The bitch made me mad a lot and now I'm at the point of just knocking her head off if she tries me and I think her stupid ass loved when I put my hands on her.

Smoking my joint as everyone did their own thing. I'm ready, I don't want to be around them anymore, Dean trying to hard and I don't have time for this shit, she says as she stood in front of me.
Umm yeah cool, let's go, I said looking into her eyes. She looked hurt.
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

3 days later

Man what you doing? I said as I pushed this bitch away from me. You don't miss this sweet pussy? You know you miss fucking me raw, Missy stank ass says as I pushed the hoe again.
I ain't seen this bitch in months, all I know was the bitch was embarrassed because her nigga was fucking a child.
I ain't care if she was alive or not, my son was 💯.
Come let me suck your dick, like come on Nigga, she says coming for me again.
The bitch looked sick as fuck, hoe you cannot touch me at all , take your crackhead ass on, I yelled as Mitch walked in looking stupid.

Man Mitch let me suck your dick for a hit of that CRAZY ONE ( Fentanyl) . Hoe what? He says looking at her crazy as fuck.
Please I need to get high, I ain't got no money but Beni you know I got some good pussy and head and I'll let both of y'all fuck me at the same time, one can put the dick in my pussy and the other in my throat,I'll even let y'all take turns fucking me in the ass, she says as she removed her dress.
The bitch body wasn't even nice no more, eww hoe you look nasty as fuck, get the fuck out of here, Mitch says grabbing her hair.

Watching her scream as he threw he out the gate of my shop. Like should I help this bitch? But why? She did this to herself .