Girl no

Tell the fuck nigga to take me to court, I yelled at Mitch as he's here to get my kids for his bitch ass bitch.
He was going to jail every time he hit me and I meant that.
The last fight was at my moms memorial, he brings some lil ugly bitch with him and I flipped.
I jumped on him and he beat me up like always .

Yes I fucked all his clothes up, yes I took his money, it's just money 💰 and yes I damaged his cars and will do it again as soon as he come for me .

I was being a whole bitch and I ain't care, nigga you got to deal with me for 18 years and I'm make sure you're never happy .

Man stop with the shit and give me the kids, like damn you know they love their daddy, your stupid ass doing to much, Mitch says pushing my door open.
No fuck your brother, tell him to come get them himself, I said trying to stop him but he had already grabbed the babies.
The three oldest ones didn't pay my ass no mind as soon as he said he was here to take them , they jumped up and got into his car.

Watching him put my kids in his car, I wouldn't fight with him. I'm not crazy I only do that to Beni because that's what he made me do.

I ain't care nothing about him going to jail, in my eyes he will be hating me for a long time , fuck him.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
3 months later
Maybe you should just started dating , like y'all ain't for each other and he seems to not want to be around you, Ziara says as we're at Deans pool party.

It was my fourth niece 18th birthday and he was having her a party.
Once Tini got married he left her alone and was just being a good friend to her and he's always been a good daddy to all his kids.

I haven't really seen Beni , like my brother said their brotherhood and friendship was damaged and they really ain't kick it like that. He said Beni was still the only nigga who could make him a good Million in a few days and he will always do business with him. He was upset because Beni wasn't his best man , he said that shit hurts so bad , I don't think Beni is even in the wedding .
Dean was finally getting what we all wanted , he was marrying Charm and it shocked everyone but I think he did a whole 360 and she was crazy about him so it is what it is, I just hope he didn't cheat or nothing and he treats her good .

Aww look Charms says as she points to someone . Awww my babies I cooed as All five of mine walks in with their daddy and Yoyo.
He had them dress all alike with their Nike outfits on, even the two little ones. Their wobbling around now and try to get into everything .

Beni and me haven't had a conversation since I put him in jail. I mean I ain't even see him , I think one time he came to the kids school when I was there and he left right when he seen me.
Seeing him today is really the first time.
I heard he sold his house 🏡 and was getting a house built close to Hollywoods beach. I was happy for him , I wish we could see eye to eye.

Hey mommy the twins said as they walked the babies over to me. Hey babies I cooed kissing all of them as Messiah, Lil B, BA and Jr, runs up to me.
I talked to Milan she said Beni and her had got into it again but this time is because BA told their daddy that she hit him in the mouth. She said she did because he was cursing but she said Beni ain't want to hear that and he came and jacked her up and broke her window .
She said she was scared as shit to even touch them when there wrong because he flips out . I told her she need to check him but she said she was to afraid to say anything to him because he was so mean .

We ain't heard from Missy, I know Z was back out in the street hustling. The nigga seem like he wasn't worried about nothing. He said the girl stabbed him because he wasn't trying to fuck with her not because he had fucked her but the shit didn't make sense, the girl was missing to, shit he probably killed her and Missy , that hoe was a ghost.

As the party went on , I laughed at my kids and they played in the pool.

Y'all ready? Beni asked the kids as he stood on the side of the pool.
No daddy we want to swim some more, Briana says as he looked at her.
Cool he says walking off, following him with my eyes he wasn't even talking to my brother, this nigga been in the corner the whole party.
I knew my brother felt some type of way because their close , like closer then my brother and I was .

I'm finna go talk to him, I said to Ziara and Kim.
Like nigga we not gonna never be back together , that's clear but we need to be cool for our kids.