Relax

3 months later
My daddy had a girl in his car this morning. She was pretty she had long plaits that was red and she was tete Yoyo color, Briana says as I looked at her.

What? Daddy had a girl in his car? I asked Brit and Messiah as I looked at them.
Why would he have any bitch in his car? We are together and I thought we are doing damn good, why the fuck would he do that?
Umm yes momma he had a lady in there , Brit says looking clueless as Messiah just played with his phone.
Momma she was pretty to Briana lil messy ass says as I get very upset.

Looking at the find my iPhone app, I located him at his shop. Oh I'm finna pull up and show the fuck out.

Like nigga you not finna do me any type of way and nigga why are you bringing hoes around my kids? We are doing good but this Nigga had a tight grip around my neck and was so strict on me, but want to cheat? Oh okay .

30 mins later
Pulling up to his shop with all five kids, oh I was upset and so ready to beat his ass.
Parking behind his truck, nigga you ain't leaving until I leave .

Looking up I see Tasha walking up.
Damn when she got in town? I asked myself .

Mommy that's her right there Briana says pointing to Tasha as Yoyo & Kea walked behind her.

Oh wow, that's your auntie Tasha, I lowly said feeling so stupid to listen to them and to not think , like he wouldn't bring nobody he cheating with around his kids, what as I thinking?

My kids really are tripping , they knew Tasha so I don't know why they was making it seem like they didn't.
Momma that's auntie Tasha? Briana says , as she looks confused.
Umm yes Bri , that's tete Tasha , I say as Brit put her hands over her mouth.

Tete Tasha got fat, Messiah laughs .

Siiiissss hey baeeee Tasha says as she walks to my truck .
Hey boooo, I cooed back getting out to hug her.
I felt so stupid, like really stupid. I was finna go off for no reason.

Hey y'all, y'all act like y'all ain't want to speak this morning when y'all seen me, Tasha says to the twins as Messiah hugs Yoyo.
Girl yes they told me they daddy had some chick in the car this morning, they act like they didn't know who you was, I laughed as she hugged Bri.

You fat tete, Brittani says making Yoyo laugh as Beni come out with Mitch. Both shirtless and dirty.

What's up babe? Beni says as he walked towards me.
Nothing babe, I said walking towards him.
Meeting him I kissed his lips.
I didn't know how to tell him what the girls said but I knew I had to because Tasha knew and I knew she would say something.

Why your kids almost got you beat up, I said as I looked him in the eyes as Mitch walked to the truck and picked up Bradley . He loved the twins and he felt they was his favorites .

What why? He asked as he looked at my lips.
Bri said it was a girl in the car with y'all this morning and she ain't know who the girl was, I laughed as he just looked from me to them .

She's definitely your child, he says making me look at him funny. What that mean? I asked as I crossed my arms.
She's messing like you, he says as he looked at me.
I couldn't say nothing because she did act like me.
But Nigga you ain't finna just call me messy.
I'm not messy, only when I need to be, I said as he just nodded his head.

Anyways, what do you want for dinner? I asked as he looked at me.
Surprise me, he smiles before kissing my forehead.
Umm okay , just please be home before 6 so we can eat together, I begged .
He was never home before 6 and it upsets me because I want him home with us for dinner.

Beni
7:30
Pulling up to the house I knew Demi was upset and would have a attitude the whole night because I'm late but she knew I was getting my shop in order and had a lot of cars to be worked on. The city was showing ah nigga love and I loved it.

Walking in the front door, the girls are in the computer room.
What's up messy 1 &2 ? I asked them as they run to me.
Daddy we sorry , Briana laughed as she hug me.
Yeah yeah yeah I laughed. She was funny as fuck and I know she gonna be the one who give Demi ah run for her money 💰.

After kissing and hugging on them , I walked towards the kitchen because I hear her slamming the doors and shit.
You cannot be on time for shit and you think it's cool to ignore my calls? She yells as soon as my shoes touch the tile in the kitchen.

It's so not cool but you know what? You don't care so why am I getting upset? She yells as I just looked at her as she stood in front of me.
I do care, you knew my plans for these last few months was to remodel the shop and get all the cars from out there that's been sitting, like I told you that from the jump, I said as she wipe her tears.

One night you couldn't do that? One night? Really Britain????? She yells.
Oh I knew she had a issue, this bitch calling me by my real name.
I'm sorry, I'll stay home tomorrow, I said thinking in my head. I really couldn't stay home tomorrow but I would to make her happy.

No I don't need you home tomorrow, I want you home today she yells .
Man you can stop that yelling and shit, like you knew what the fuck I had going on, I said snapping at her.
Don't fucking try me, I yelled getting in her face.

I'm not trying you, I just wanted you to be home with us tonight for once, she cried as she covered her face.
I understand and I tried my best but I didn't make it in time. I'm sorry. I said I'll stay home tomorrow, I said again very meanly .

Okay Beni, she softly cooed.

Watching her walk off her feelings was hurt and I am sorry , I just needed to get this shop together but I'm stay home tomorrow and cook for her and cater to her and the kids.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

3am
Man what's up? I sleepy said over the phone.
Demi was laying on me nude, after the argument I made it up to her by massaging her and licking her from her toes to the top of her head.
The kids in their room knocked out and Tasha and Yoyo are with me and Kea is with Mitch babysitting the kids
Bruh took Ziara out and wanted to wine and dine her.

Be woken up with my phone going off.
I answer it and it's Missy.
Beni, I'm at the hospital can you please open the door for Jr? Meka is outside with him and his stuff, she said sounding like she was crying.

Umm yeah what the fuck is going on? I asked as I moved Demi off me.
Umm you acting like you don't know, this your city, she smartly says.

Man what? I don't know what's going on, why you think I'm asking you? I smartly replied as Demi wakes up.

Bae what's up? Demi asked as I go into the bathroom to take a leak and out on some pj , uh nigga butt naked.
Bae go let Jr in, I tell Demi still on the phone with Missy.

He got stab 11 times around 9'last night Beni, I know you know so stop asking stupid, she smartly said again.

Man bitch I didn't know, how would I know I yelled before I knew it. She had me so upset I am not realizing what she's saying.