What?

You seen your daddy today? I asked Britt as I picked them up from Dance practice.
Yes mommy he right there, she says as she points to Beni's truck.
I knew it was his truck that's why I asked.
I miss him so much and I been depressed since it all happened.

He wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't even reply to my texts. I knew it was over and I knew we would never be together. The feeling was there and it was very clear.

Watching him pull off, I wanted to say something to him so bad but what could I say? I made all this happen and I'm so sorry 😞

My daddy got a girl friend , she so pretty her name is Mariah, Briana says as I looked at her.
Huh? What she was in the car with daddy? I asked getting upset because he shouldn't move on so fast 💨.  Yes she's really pretty momma , she has hair like you but it's really curly Brit adds as I just looked at them.

Turning my head I didn't want them to see that I was upset but I wanted to cry so bad. Like why you bringing your new bitch around our kids already.

The girls continue to talk but my mind was playing so many games with me I toned them out.

7:30
Bitch where you at? Come to the Chicken spot, Milan says.
Okay yes I didn't like her at first like she had my nigga and she had babies by him but I got over that. I was cool with her and we had started a bond that was really good.
I started doing her lashes and we talked ,I learnt a lot about her and she learned a lot about me. She married her dude T and they was doing damn good. But my bitch was Team Demi and Beni. She said her kids told her I was they mama number two and they loved me and she ain't want to have no other woman around them when their with him and I felt the same way.
We didn't need to add no new bitches to our  circle  and none needed to be around my kids and that's on everything.

Bitch why what's wrong? I asked her as I put on my shorts. I was fat ass hell now but only for 3 more months .
Hoe just come , shit hurry , she lowly says.

Ohhh okay bitch I'm on my way. I knew it had something to do with Beni because I told her about him and the new lil bitch.

Charm I'm finna go to the chicken Spot , I'll be back. I said to my sister in law , I was staying with her until my house got remodeled. She was my best friend really but I was upset with her because she tells me to leave Beni alone..
She said it was my fault 🤦🏽‍♀️ and I didn't want to hear none of that.

Beni
Getting my boys from Milan, she had just pulled up with both boys.
I was only in town for a week and I wanted to see all my kids. I planned on getting them all for a few days so I was meeting with them one by one .

What's up daddy dudes??? I asked as Milan sat on the hood of her car . Her and T had got married and I was happy for them but she was weird as fuck, she stayed looking at ah nigga in a crazy way and I heard her and stupid was best friends now, whatever long ass they kept my kids together I was cool with that and it ain't have shit to do with me.

Who you have in the car with you? Milan out of the blue asked me.
Looking at her crazy, why the fuck was she asking me that.
Umm ah friend why? I asked back looking her in the face.
Just asking you finna take our kids for a few days I wanted to know who's gonna be around them, that's it. She says with a smirk 😏 on her face.

Oh yeah my friend , but she's not gonna be around my kids, I says as I look back down at my sons.
Go get y'all bags , so we can go, I say to the boys as she's still looking at me .

Feeling like my heart has stop, I look right into a so fine, so thick pregnant as fuck Demi face.
Confused as fuck , very confused 😐 I knew she had the procedure a few years ago to get her tubes untied but I also knew it would take a lot  to get her pregnant and we talked about it but that was that.

Watching her walk up I don't know where she came from. Like the bitch just popped up.
I ain't know she was pregnant , I haven't seen her in months and my brother be saying stupid shit but he plays a lot so I ain't know what he was talking about when he said some shit like that a few months back.
I made it clear to everyone that I didn't want nothing to do with her and I didn't have shit to say to her.

Looking at her walking up , he hair was natural. She had it in a messy ponytail. Face so clear and pretty, I couldn't take that from her at all she was beautiful as fuck. So fucking thick , hips spread and ass looked so phat from the Angle I was standing.

Hey babe , Milan says getting off the hood of her car. She was phat as fuck now to, looked like she gained some good weight in the right places.

Turning my head as they hugged , I ain't want my friend to feel uncomfortable.
So I started dating Mariah maybe 3 months ago.
Everyone who knew about us says she looks like Demi but I didn't think so. Like she was pretty, very thick but it's only one Demi. Like they had the same style and Exotic look but to me they looked nothing alike .

As I'm looking towards my car I didn't hear nothing Demi nor Milan was saying until Demi yells "Did you tell your new bitch you got another set of twins on the way" blowing the fuck out of me.

Turning I looked at her , not saying nothing I just looked at her.
Did you? She says as I just watched her.
You need to tell her, you have a son and a daughter due in 3 months and yes I know you want a test but you and I both no I stayed on the dick but you can have the tests , she says as I just looked at her.

Damn twins, I thought in my head. The fuck is going on? I was shocked so I ain't even fuss with her. Watching her walk off, I was blowed, I needed to go talk to her but I wasn't gonna do that in front of Mariah , that's disrespectful.