Drama

Let her go Demi, I scream as I pushed my sister in law off of this stupid ass girl.
So everyone chilling , dancing and drinking. Having a good time.
Demi received a call from Beni and the little bitch had the nerves to say "Heyyyyy Bennnni"" she ain't even get time to get his whole name out before Demi jumped on her.
Beating the fuck out of the girl and now she's sitting on the girl back and want get up. But I'm finna make her get up, because this is to much.

She shouldn't of invited the girl over in my opinion . Like why would you want to be around someone who came at you wrong about your man?

Yanking her off of the girl , she kicked the chick in the back of the head.
Punk bitch ,like hoe you think you could say that shit??? Demi yells as Kim and I pushed her towards the back of the house.

Stupid ass bitch, I'm beat your ass again, Demi yells as I shut the door.
Where is my phone? I'm finna curse Beni the fuck out, she said confusing me.
Beni ain't do shit, he wasn't with you when he fucked her and he told you from the jump he messed with her years ago, so I don't know why you're trying to come for him, Kim says.

Because he got all these bitches coming for me, she cried as she's looking for her phone that I have no clue where it's at.

I'm go look for your phone , stay your dumb ass in here Kim says as she pushed Demi from the door.

Like I understood some shit, like yeah she loved Beni but he wasn't with her when he fucked around with this bitch and he was real with you.
Every bitch Dean ever fucked was always on me and when we was "supposed to be together " . The nigga had many babies on me and the nigga was very careless.
The last year been cool, my baby girl had the nigga crazy. I was told before I left that Amanda wanted to have a one on one with me. She told Tini that we need to talk because Dean is a liar . But I ain't have shit to say to her because she came at my child and that was a no no, I don't care what beef you have with me, keep my child out of it .

But the Tiara lil bitch was the one who I wanted to see. That hoe left both of her kids at my door, like bitch Dean just be there when I want his face in my ass , why are you dropping your kids off?? The bitch was like a ghost, we ain't seen her since she did the drop off and I ain't even see her then, my camera picked her up and that was that.

Dead beat ass mammy, that hoe was weak as fuck to me, I would never leave my kids just to get back at a nigga. So Dean had their kids and he wanted to play house but I wasn't with that shit at all, I played house for years with everybody else's kids , I wasn't doing that shit no more.

Watching Demi, I felt she was beautiful for no reason. Like she was just dumb to me, like you had someone who wanted to be with you for years , even after you cheated and did so much dumb shit. You had this man crazy because you told him he wasn't your twins daddy , when he really was.
Yes Beni was a hoe , like I cannot even count on how many bitches he fucked on in Miami when their ,there but I know for a fact that he wasn't with Demi.

And I have talked to him a lot , like we was cool. He was my little brother. I seen him when he didn't have nothing & he seen me when I ain't have shit . So we related on that level. He has told me that he loved Demi and he just want to make her happy , but she's a psycho he says and no matter how hard he try, she always find a reason or a way to get under his skin.
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

Beni
Calling Charm phone, I don't know what the fuck Demi got going on.
She's acting stupid all the way in New York.
Like I don't get why my name is still being brought up, I told her from the jump that I fucked the little stupid bitch so I don't know why she's letting it get to her.
I don't even know why she's in the girls presence.

What's up brother? (Charm)

What's up sis, where is Demi? ( me)

Right here , let me pass her the phone ( Charm)

Hello( me)

Mmm 🤔 yes ? ( Demi)

Why you acting out like that? You think that shit cute? ( me)

Not saying anything I just hear her breathing....

Man you need to see about coming home tonight. Book a ticket for tonight now, I yelled as she just listened to me .
You trying to fight over some old shit, you don't want to fuck with me right now, I promise it want be pretty, I said as I got into my Lexus .

I had a lot of shit going on, I made Lando agree on going to get help. He apologized and cried and shit but I ain't want to hear none of that. He was going and that was that.
Mitch and I had a one on one and now that nigga looking stupid, he feels like I don't understand where he was coming from and I didn't , this nigga don't got no friends but Dean and me .
He don't love nobody but us in real life and it's cool but don't be trying to talk down on me for real deal caring about my nigga. Like anyone who looked out for me ,I'm do all I can to help them.

How we supposed to be planning a wedding and you doing all this? Like what the fuck is your problem? I asked her.
I'm sorry Beni, she finally says.
Man book a trip back tonight and that's that.
We have a lot of talking to do, I ain't trying to be marrying you and you on this petty shit.

Just like you fucked a lot of niggas, I fucked a lot of bitches, get over it, I loudly said.
Shit it was the truth, she wasn't a saint, she had bodies to but what could I do about it? I'll be crazy to try and check every nigga she fucked.