Tripping

Tussling with Lando, I beat the fuck out off him ,now I'm trying to drag him out this bitch and he's begging me to stop.

Man nigga get up and get out or I'm kill you, I yelled in rage 😤. Like nigga you in here snorting that shit and taking fentanyl? You want to die? I'm kill you, I yelled as I took the clip out my GLOCK 19.
Man please Beni , please I'm sorry please he begged as I looked at my best friend who I been looking out for since I was up.
Like you a drug head nigga and I don't get it.
I should of knew it was something because I gave this nigga product and it was always gone to fast and he ain't even have no money to show for it.

Looking at him, his face was bloody and he was basically begging me for his life.
Nigga get up, I said feeling so bad.
Okay Beni I am he cried as he stood up and Mitch and Dean laughed.
I didn't find it funny at all, like I loved this nigga like I loved them.
Mitch hated him always and Dean felt he was using me, shit Demi said he was a user to, I just couldn't see it.
Grabbing his keys out of his hand , I just wanted to beat his ass but I wasn't .
Get the fuck in the car I said as I watched him , he looked horrible, I don't know how I ain't see this bullshit.

2 hours later
Sitting outside of the condo I had him staying in the place was a mess. Like trash everywhere, clothes , shoes, rubbers everywhere. He was so high he was tripping so I basically had to call this medical doctor Dulce fucked.
She came over and give that nigga some Naloxone , she's still here watching him as he sleep, I couldn't believe the shit .
I called the cleaning company that was also owned by Dulce to clean this bitch . I felt like shit for beating him but Nigga why are you doing this and why are you taking my money and doing this stupid shit.

You good Bih? Mitch says coming out the side door.
Nah, I ain't , y'all make jokes about this nigga and shit. I really care about this nigga like I get I helped him a lot but nigga I was hungry plenty of nights and this nigga made sure I ate, showed and had something warm on my body , I appreciate all that from him and just like I'll forever ride for y'all im forever ride for him and I'm getting him help, this ain't Lando and you no it, this nigga fighting demons. I said looking him in his eyes and for once I seen he cared a little because before all this money and fame, we all was cool as fuck. Before they got big headed we all was cool as fuck , so Mitch needed to chill and see shit on a normal level .

So you gonna make him go to rehab? The nigga gonna want to have to go, Dean said as I just nodded my head.
He was going and I was finna make even if I had to put a gun to his head this Nigga was going to get help.
Texting all his babymommas I told them to pull up . The nigga had 6 different baby mommas & 16 kids, I don't know what this nigga was doing , I think he was fucking all of them between prison breaks .
I only knew Haley and that's because she stayed cross from him growing up. He got 1 son and a daughter from her. She ain't never been disrespectful, I think she just took whatever he gave her and I don't know why , she was smart as hell and had a good heart.

All his other baby mommas I really ain't know, like I seen them but that's it .
Going through his phone, I ain't see nothing about him being gay, hopefully that's a rumor and if it's not that's his life , I ain't have shit to do with what he liked but he wasn't finna be a drug head , definitely not if I'm supporting him. And he ain't finna be having me buy my own drugs back , that shit made me mad 😡
***********************************************
Demi
New York, New York
So you finna just act like she wasn't coming for you? Kim asked me as I invited the Kesha chick over. Yes I felt bad for her but I really wanted to know what her and my nigga had going on and had it been going on still.

Man just chill , you know I don't do shit for nothing , I said as I walked to our front door of our Air BnB .
We wake up to Z here and snow , like this hoe brought the cold with her and I hated it and I was ready to go home but we wasn't leaving until tomorrow so I just wanted everyone to come over and eat some good food and have some drinks.

I talked to Beni this morning and he told me her beat up Lando, I felt bad but he needed it , like nigga you taking from my kids just to get High, I hated Beni took care of his grow ass. That shit got under my skin so bad and it has to stop 🛑.

My sisters was here , they didn't want their cousin here but they would have to chill.

Opening the door for her, she stood in front of me with a Prada jacket on and some Prada jeans, also some Prada boots. Damn hoe I know that outfit costed about 5g I laughed looking her up and down.

Shit she was beautiful, I hated it. Yes boo it costed me a nice penny she laughed back looking me down.
I knew she had envy , because it was all over her face even though she tried to fake it, I could see it.
And I get it , you had a piece of Beni , so why you upset with me? I should be upset with you, you had what I loved.

Letting her in, Kim just looked at me.
Come on everyone back here I said walking in front of her. She was over dressed to me , I had on a Bebe's onesie and some long socks, it's to cold to be all dressed up.