What

Bitch Beni just pulled up, Charm says as I looked at myself in the mirror. I got up this morning feeling like shit again, the nigga was so mean I couldn't get a break from him. Walking out the salon , I knew he was gonna try me.
That's a ugly color why would you dye your hair red? Beni says as I walked out my shop.

Not looking at him, I just walked to my car.
Like you think that shit cute? He asked as I unlocked my doors.

Yesterday he embarrassed me at Charms party now today he fucking with me about my hair.
Feeling him on me , I just close my eyes. I didn't know if he wanted to hurt me or what.
The nigga was just being unpredictable.

Grabbing a handful of my hair he pulled me back towards him. Making my ass land on his meat package .
Moaning as he caress my body, he used one hand to feel me up as the other hand  is now wrapped around my neck.
You finna suck and fuck me good? You finna show me you're sorry, he whispered as I moaned more now because he has his hand is up my dress and is playing with my pussy, like we in daylight and this Nigga don't care that he's playing in my pussy , shit at this point I ain't care, he knew how to make me melt .
Kissing my ear as he stuck his middle finger in my sugar pot, my knees are getting weak.
Meet me at the house , you better beat me there, he says removing his hand from under my dress.

Umm hmm okay I strutted as he pushed away from me.
Hurry the fuck up, he said looking back at me.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Beni
11 pm
Oh shit went DOWN, oh she sucked and fucked like she missed ah nigga. Pussy was tight and wet and that mouth had ah nigga in love but made me mad because I felt like if she fuck me this good what the fuck she be doing with them bitch ass niggas.

I fucked Missy, I said as she laid on my chest.
What? She said looking up at me.
I went to pick my son up and I fucked her, I lied and said again as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Getting off of me I think she was thinking how to react.
You mad? I asked her .
When ? She asked .
A week before we broke up, I said trying no to laugh because I wouldn't fuck Missy or Milan never again. But I knew she didn't like Missy so why not fuck with her about it.
Shit Missy was a whole bitch, after her nigga got stab she to gave me my son and was ghost but hoe I ain't care you ain't shit.
I think she was more embarrassed because her nigga got a 18 year pregnant and the city was taking him down. So I really ain't see the bitch or hear from her, I of course let my son reach out to her stupid ass.

Looking at her as she just looked at me as she's now standing in front of me , I felt it was fucking funny . Bitch you do stupid shit and want to laugh in a fuck nigga face let me laugh at you.

2 mins later
Man you don't want to do that, I said as I have her hands behind her back. Out of no where she snapped and started throwing shit at me, I had to jump up fast and Jack her up.
Nasty as fuck nigga, you fucked that nasty body bitch??? She yelled and cried at the same time .

Haha bitch, how does it feel to be played with I said as I pushed her as I let her go.
It's not funny stupid ass bitch, yes I fucked up and laughed at a fuck nigga who was trying to be funny , but I ain't fuck nobody , she yelled coming for me to only be pushed back.

I'm beat that hoe ass, she yelled back at me.
Good beat her ass, I laughed as she came back at me but this time she scratched me.

Picking her up I boom her on the bed. Getting on top of her I held her arms as she try to move me off her but I'm to strong for her.
Stupid bitch I ain't fuck that bitch but do you see how it feel to be played with? I asked as I started to choke her.
Stupid bitch I yelled as she dig her short manicure 💅 nails in my arms as I choked her.
Mentally that shit fucked with me because I don't care what I did In the past, I been 100 with this bitch for the last few years and for her to keep playing with me is a no no.