Cannot get it together

What happen to the rings you had the first time? Kim asked me as we looked at rings.
Shit I threw them bitches in the ocean, I laughed as she looked at me crazy.
Nigga what? You threw millions in the ocean because you was upset with her? Kim asked me as I nodded my head.

That's so stupid, nigga next time you want to throw some money away,pass it over here, I need all the coins , she says as I laughed.
I was finna just plan a little wedding and marry Demi.
It was our birthday again and just wanted to have a nice little wedding and celebrate our birthday the same time.
So Kim and Charm was planning it , I had my groomsman and they got all the females she was close to together .
The building was paid for , I picked out the dress I wanted to take off her body, all the food and cakes was order.
I'm just here picking out a ring.
We both agreed to just go to the courthouse Friday and get married . She knew nothing about the wedding tho.

We wasn't really talking because I hated she was entertaining old shit but I did fuck her and told her we was getting married Friday. She was trying her best to make up to me but I ain't want to hear it, she needed to stop the pettiness.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Demi
What are you doing? Beni will kill me. Like you have to go, i lowly said to Keem as he pulled on my dress.
So Keem was this nigga I was just messing with before Messiah . The nigga was someone I loved fucking on, he just went to jail to much .

He was out now and trying to come for me but I wasn't trying to fuck up nothing I had going on for a nobody ass nigga .
Boy stop you have to go, I said pushing him from me as Charm walks in looking crazy.

Why that nigga cannot do you like me, that nigga cannot make your body jump like I can, he says walking back into my space.

Man that nigga can do more, you have to stop and you have to go, I say as Charm looked so shock.

Man fuck that nigga, let me taste 👅 you one more time then I'll leave you alone, he says grabbing a handful of ass.
Boy stop I laughed. Oh I knew I shouldn't be laughing but this nigga for some reason put butterflies in my stomach.
Not paying attention I laughed like y'all I promise I wasn't trying to disrespect Beni.

Nigga you ain't finna marry this hoe, someone says as I look from Keem to the front door of my salon.

Looking into Beni eyes, I swear I wasn't trying to disrespect him.
Beni , Beni I whispered as I see Mitch jumping over the counter, rushing towards Keem and Beni just walk out .
What the fuck did I do?

You so stupid, you don't deserve him, Charm says walking out behind Beni as Mitch just beat the fuck out of Keem.

7 pm
Please I'm sorry I cried as I am on my knees and he's standing over me.
Bitch you will never ever get me back this time . I hate you and I will never forgive you, you think it's cool to try me? Hoe you will never have me again, he yells as he push me down.

Beni I swear I was telling him to leave please just watch the video from the shop, I cried as he walked out the room.

I know I was wrong for allowing Keem to be anywhere near me, I was wrong for laughing, but I really wasn't cheating but Beni wasn't trying to hear none of that.
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Birthday
This the worst birthday ever, I cried as Charm, Kim, Ziara ,Milan and myself sat at this restaurant.
I been sick for four days, no text no call or nothing from Beni.
This morning I looked on ig and I see Beni, Dean and Mitch are somewhere on a Yacht with a few bitches. The bitches dancing all on them and shit.
I cried so much and I tried to call him and talk to
Him but he had to have my number blocked.
He would only answer the kids calls through FaceTime, if they called regularly he would know it's me because all they did was FaceTime him.
I went to FaceTime him off their phone, right when he heard my voice he hung up .

Like I'm so sorry 😢
He had this nice wedding planned out.
Charm and Kim told me all about it and all I could do was cry.
They took me by the hall and it was so beautiful but it was no need for me to be there when I didn't have no man to marry me.
Charm said he gave the event hall to some people that he ain't even know. Fully paid and everything catered.
I was sick, do you hear me? So sick and I felt like shit.

I'm ready to go home and get in my bed, I said standing up and fixing my skirt.
Me to bitch, my nigga don't want me know more, Ziara laughs as my eye tear up. I want Beni so bad, I was so sorry and I would do anything to see him and hug him. But he wasn't fucking with me at all.