Mute

Two days later

Demi
You okay? I asked Yo yo as she sat back down in my chair.
I came home two days ago and Beni wasn't even home.
They had to go to Miami for some reason and was due back today.
I knew when he came back it was going to be a problem but I was ready for whatever about mine.

Yes I'm okay , Yo says as I looked at her.
She's about 2/3 months now and she was so sick.

Demi can I asked you something. I know Beni will say no but I just want to talk to someone about it.

Umm what's up bae? I asked as I clean her face.
I was getting ready to do her lashes then Kim was gonna do her blow out.
I don't want this baby, like I know it's my fault for getting pregnant but I don't want no baby, she says as I just looked at her.
Oh wow, umm 🤔 so what you want a abortion? I asked because that was really the only option beside adoption.
Yes I do and I have the money ,I just don't want Beni nor Mitch to kill me, she says as I just looked at her.

Umm I feel it's your body, I don't believe in them but I understand how you feel. I think you should have a one on one with Beni and Mitch and tell them. It's your life they shouldn't stop you for doing what you want . And if you don't want the child you don't need it because you may not love it the same .

Okay I'm talk to them about it when they come home , I just hope they don't try to beat me, she says as I look up to Beni walking in.
The fuck? I lowly says as he looks right in my eyes.
Looking up I felt her body jump, she was really afraid of her brothers but she knew it was all love and they just want them to be better and do better then them.

What's up? Beni says looking At Yo, Hi Beni she coos as he hugs her.
Looking at me , I seen the madness in his eyes.
We been going back and forward and he told when he seen he was gonna knock my head off my shoulders.

Just looking at me, he ain't say shit. He really ain't say nothing about the fight, I felt he didn't want me to snap on him but then again I wanted to tell him how pissed I was still of him fucking that stupid bitch.
Honestly out of all the years I been fucking him , nobody never told me they fucked him. Like duh I knew Milan and Missy was because they had kids from him but any other bitch , that he had just fucked , never did they step to me about him , so this little bitch had me fucked up and even after I tried to be cool with her after my sister beat her up , she still came for me and I was pissed.

Breaking eye contact with him I just started back cleaning Yoyo's face.
I wasn't finna play with him , I knew I was wrong for coming for him but shit that hoe should not of came for me , if he wouldn't of fucked her she wouldn't of said anything to me PERIOD.

Ahhhh stop I cried as he yanked me from my mat . Pushing me towards my offices , I laughed but also begged him to stop.

Why you doing me like this? I asked as he grabbed my neck as he slams my offices door.

Man why you like to play with me? He asked looking at me.
I'm not playing with you, you playing with me, I said trying to removing myself from the corner he had me in but he wouldn't back up.

You tripping over a bitch I fucked years ago, you know how stupid you look and sound? He asked me as I just looked at him.

How we finna get married and you tripping over shit like this? He asked as I just looked at him.
Out of no where my tears begin and I became angry.

You don't have to marry me,you act like you doing me a favor, I smartly said pushing him.

You right stupid, He said as I walked out my office, oh this fuck nigga had me fucked up.

Not saying anything, he just walked out as I went back to my station to finish Yoyo lashes.

8 p.m
After finishing up at the shop I came home.
I haven't talked to Beni since the bullshit at the salon.
I felt bad by saying what I said but he had me fucked up.
If he didn't fuck with that bitch none of this shit would of happened.

Walking into the front door, the house was quite.
No kids playing, no television playing, no nothing .
His cars was all out front so I knew he was here.

Walking into the kitchen , it's clean and everything was put up. Ikea and Yoyo was very clean and they did their chores without anyone asking them to.

Going upstairs to our room, I figure the kids was in bed and he was in the room or outside. I wasn't going to look for him because we wasn't talking right now.

Entering our room, it's suit cases all over the floor, like this nigga was packing shit in suit cases.
As I'm taken back by the suit cases, I look up to him coming out the walk in closet with some of his pants.

He's on the phone , just looking at him he looks at me but continues to talk and walk.
Feeling the tears in my eyes, I am standing here just watching him.
What are you doing? I asked.

Not replying he walks back in the closet, still on the phone with I don't know who.

Nah just deep clean that bitch, I'll be bringing my shit there between tonight and tomorrow, my brother should be there tonight with his shit and a few of the cars, I'm sent the garage codes now to Jasmine so she can park my cars, Beni says to whomever on the phone.

As he is talking , I'm looking . Beni the moving people here, should I put our stuff in the truck? Kea asked , like what the fuck?

So you finna just leave me? I asked him still not getting loud because I'm in shock.

Yeah Kea. Tell Yoyo to hurry up, I ain't got time to wait.
Beni you don't hear me? Like what are you doing? I asked again still not yelling .
Tears rolling from my eyes and my head is hurting.
I don't know why he's doing all this, we have fought before and he never left like this . What the fuck did I do this time?