Get it together

1 am
Sitting on the back patio of the condo I was living in. I had to get away and I must say my pops showed love. He put me up nicely and I ain't need or want for nothing.
I got a call from Missy a day after I left and she was begging for me to forgive her . She even sent my boy to me a few days after I left , he's been with me since then .
Her nigga and I talked and he ensured me that she will not be team Demi and I was happy about that .
He said she wasn't allowed to even speak to Demi .

Last night I received a message from Demi with a picture with all four of my kids . It made me so sad, like my kids are beautiful. The girls look just like her and my son looks like me. I felt helpless because my little babies ain't never even seen me .

Text message:
Demi : so you just forgot about these 4 ? You sent for the boys but not these kids?

Me: I sent for all my kids, you just didn't reply or still got me block .

Demi: okay sent for them, they will be ready.

Me: thank you

Demi: just make sure my kids not around nobody , I don't want to hear how pretty daddy girlfriend is.

Me: okay Demi

It was sad that she was like this, I wasn't dating anyone but say I wanted to date someone ? I couldn't have them around my kids because she was a jealous bitch.

Listening to the water make its own music , in my mind I would of been married by now and living happy. Demi was supposed to be my wife but she's so disrespectful it didn't make any sense.
Like why you so jealous of the next bitch and you're the only bitch I keep coming back to? Shit you the only bitch I really want but you drive me crazy .
Maybe one day she will grow up and stop being so crazy , hopefully it's not to late.

12 p.m Next day
Ya my babies should be arriving soon, I said to Mitch as he looked up at me.
Yeah Demi gonna be standing right there to , he joked.
Man at this point I don't care, I just want to see my kids, I said as he laughed at me.
I'm finna head to the airport , I'll be back. I said to him as Ziara laid across his lap.
They was back together she was pregnant again but this time she was really sick. He took her damn near everywhere, the nigga say he wasn't in love but he was.
He even stopped her for being so cool with Demi. I was surprised because they're like two peas in a pot and both crazy.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Demi
I hope he didn't think I was sending my kids by themselves to Cuba.
Yes I booked my trip with the kids and we just arrived.
He might be mad but who cares? I wanted to make sure my kids came back and he wasn't trying to take them from me.

Damn I said under my breath as I look up to him.
Smiling he looked at us and begin to walk towards us.
Damn y'all here, he says sounding very happy.
Daddy daddy the twins screams. Ohh daddy I miss you Briana says hugging him so hard.
Brit was crying before she actually hugged him , she was very sensitive and she cried for her daddy on a daily.
Oh I feel like shit now, like my kids took not seeing him hard and I knew they would but I want to be very difficult but all I was doing was hurting them.

Watching him look at the twins, their good babies. All they did was sleep and eat. Picking up Brantley the facial expression was priceless. Smelling her he kissed her face. I fucked up from keeping him from them. Watching him it was tears in this man eyes. I can tell I hurt him bad but he made me crazy .

Thank you from bringing them, he says as he looked at me. You're welcome , I replied looking from him.
Stop looking from me, he said grabbing my face softly.
I'm sorry for hurting you,he softly said as he's inches from my face.
Nodding my head I tried not to cry.
I'm sorry for giving you so many problems, I replied back as the tears exit.

Stop crying we finna have fun and work on our relationship, okay? He says hugging me.
Yes I replied. Like what the fuck got into this nigga? Last time I seen him he was beating my ass and I seen another person .

Helping me with the kids and our lounge, we got into this nice ass Benz truck. Like nigga you had everything planned out ??? Driving luxury and shit , looking and smelling good . I wonder how many bitches he done fucked here?

Mitch
I felt Beni was being dumb, why the fuck is Demi here? This bitch is crazy and has a whole problem with anything he do, like nigga you just beat her ass and she put you in jail, why are you allowing this bitch to come here?

Looking at him holding Braydon, he looked to be so
Happy and I'm happy for him but I wouldn't let this bitch try me like this and get away with it. I would say fuck her and let the kids know that she's the reason I ain't in their life.

So what you doing? I asked him as he looks up to me.
Man I'm trying to bond with my kids, I ain't know she was coming but I ain't finna let her know I don't want her here, he says as I just shook my head .

Chilling with him and the two small babies the other kids , Ziara and Demi had walked to the beach .

Dean and Beni wasn't speaking , in fact I needed to see if Beni would get some work for us because the connect wouldn't even fuck with nobody but him even though he was our uncle he only wanted to deal with Beni , when I talked to him he always asking where Beni so I just left it be . But we was short of work and I need Beni to get it for us.

Bruh so I know you ain't fucking with Dean but I need you to get some Weight. We low and he ain't fucking with nobody but you, I said as he nodded his head.
I got you, he says as the kids come back in with Ziara and Demi.
Ziara was pregnant with my third child and I was happy about having a daughter but I was more happy that we was actually doing better and I think it's because Demi not in the picture.
When she was hanging with her heavy we wasn't cool and I wanted to beat her up.

I felt Demi wasn't a good person. She was negative and just because she's pretty I felt she feels she can walk over people.