Haha

Man bitch I'll beat your ass, Beni says to me as I went to get my kids, nigga you wrong as fuck for trying to come at me.
Now you holla you got a bitch, do your bitch know you just fucked me??? I yelled as he pushed me towards my car.

Yeah my bitch know I'm still put all this big dick in your stupid ass, hoe I'm real straightforward you and I both know that, he says as he grabbed my neck.
You look like you can use this dick in your throat right now, he says as he put his hand up  my dress as he stood so close to my body.
Putting my panties to the side, he went in .

This nigga couldn't have a bitch in his house, this nigga was lying and I knew it.
Kissing my lips as he fingered me, the shit felt so good.

Bring your ass, he says yanking me towards him as he walked back towards his front door.
And what my dumb ass did, I didn't even fight.
I love this stupid ass nigga, the nigga crazy as fuck and I love him so much .

4:50
The nigga fucked me 😊 good he had me folded all up. Now I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner for my kids as he's laying in his bed .
I think my kids felt this was normal, they ain't even questioning why I was here. The reason I felt it was someone in here earlier was because it's a car parked in front of his house that I never seen, when I asked him who car it was he told me his bitch , so I went off because this bitch literally fuck me whenever he wants and I wasn't having him fucking me and everyone else.
Brit who car outside? I asked my 9 year old , who I cannot stand some times.
My daddy's , she says running off. Like why this nigga so stupid, I think he be wanting me to act crazy and he know I will.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Charm
I'm so upset, I cried as my brother, my friend tells me he's not gonna be in the wedding.
I don't know why? He act like Dean is his enemy and he act like he cannot get over Dean taking sides with Demi.
I love you sis but me and that nigga ain't like that, he says as he just looked at me.
But why? You know he loves you, I cried as I looked at him.
Sis it's personal, that nigga cross me and it's no crossing back. He cool, business is A1 that's all that matter, Money over everything, Beni says as Demi just looked at him.

Kissing my cheek, he was being so stubborn.
Like nigga please stop it but Dean knew that, he knew Beni was stupid like that and once he felt cross it was hard to get back cool with .

Watching him kiss Demi on the lips, I didn't know what they had going on. Last I check he was beating her and Milan up for being inappropriate around his kids.

2 hours later
Picking out my cake, it was just my girls and me.
I like the lemon one but I know he loves chocolate so I think we getting to cakes, I said as I tasted the vanilla cake.
So what we doing for the bachelorette party? Kim asked.
I'm thinking a nice boat ride, I said as they all agreed.

Chatting with my girls, we planned a lot of shit today. We was getting married next month and I was so happy, Dean did a 360. I wasn't getting my ass beat nor was I getting belittle, the nigga kissed ass and I didn't have the baby momma issues, I careless where them bitches went long as they ain't fuck with me.

Umm are you Demi? This chick who look like she maybe Spanish or some shit says.
Umm why? Demi asked.
*Laugh*
I'm Yasmine, she starts to say.
And you're Yasmine and your fucking Beni? Demi says standing up. Like why you bitches think that's gonna stop something, that's my dick no matter what , she says as she pointed her long nails in the chick fast.
Beni? The fuck is a Beni, no bitch I'm Yasmine your fucking sister, your momma is my momma hoe, the girl smartly says getting back loud with Demi.

Hoe don't play like that, I said pushing the chick as two other chicks walk in.

Man bitch don't touch me the chick yells pushing me back.
Before I knew it our group is fighting her group and shit got ugly.

45 mins
Sitting outside the cake shop we was at, the polices here and so is Dean .
Like why would I say ah bitch who gave me away is my momma hoe, the bitch yells.
Hoe because you just want some clap of a boss bitch name, Demi yells.

Man chill, Dean says looking at the chick.
Our momma ain't have but 2 kids, he says . Someone lied to you , he says looking pissed.

Ugh no your mammy had 4 kids bruh , she had us in 1996 when her bitch ass got locked up, this other hoe said. Like it's two of you bitches , Demi yells.

Looking at the girls I could now see Dulce in them, what the fuck was Dulce thinking not telling her other kids or anyone about her babies, bae something don't seem right.