😤

Where are the kids? Ziara asked me as I FaceTime with her.
With Beni I sadly said. I really thought Mason was the daddy but I should of knew he wasn't because of how my son looked.
He wasn't identical to Beni at first but now that he's older and his looks are coming out he looked like Missy son .
Beni hated me, he went to the court house and changed Messiah middle and last name. He was still Messiah but he made sure he had his name some where in it. He couldn't be a Junior because that was Missy son name but he was Messiah Britain Beni.

Missy and I had a issue now because I said I had Beni's first son, I wasn't trying to be funny or started anything I was just talking on my live and she jump on it with the shit.
I was just speaking when Kim said it I replied and said I have his first born son .
So now I'm back beefing with this hoe and I told her when I see her I was gonna kick her ass .

Watching Beni walk out the kids school with all three kids I got nervous. He told me he was gonna beat my ass because I had got into it with Missy and I was just starting something. He had me so scared to even be around him. He said if I wasn't on no hoe shit Messiah would of been his Junior but I was being a hoe and fucked that up.
So we ain't been in each other space since he busted my windows out .
I ain't even meet him at the court house, I got the paperwork, filled it out and left before he got there.

Watching him put the kids in the truck, he see me and the look he gave me was very uncomfortable.
I knew Beni was a asskicker and I knew when he said he was gonna do something to me he rally was. I couldn't even pick at him right now because I was all the way wrong with how this shit with Messiah played out.

Mason ain't even get back to me, he blocked me on everything and his wife did to. I just wanted to apologize but I feel him as a man should of took that test regardless of what I said .

Looking at him walk to my truck that I had just gotten out the shop, I got nervous. But I knew he wouldn't do nothing because I had the babies in the car with me.
Getting out the truck, I didn't even look at him. Opening my trunk as he approached he just went right for the back seat.
Removing their bags, I still ain't look at him. Walking to his truck, I didn't want any parts of him.
As I'm approaching the truck Mitch gets out.

What's up sis? Mitch says as he side eye me.
Hi Mitch I said giving him the bags.
Hey mommy all three of my oldest kids chime.

Hi babies I said kissing them, I could feel Beni's energy and it wasn't good at all.

Beni
Stupid bitch lucky my kids in this bitch, I said as Junior and my twin boys walked out the school with their teacher.
Stupid as fuck, I have five boys and 3 girls.
Messiah is older then Junior so he was supposed to be my junior but this stupid bitch played games with me so he's not my junior but he's my first born son and I am sad that I only seen him walking from a distance. And I'm mad he only knew me as his sisters daddy and another nigga took my place for 5 almost 6 years.
On top of all that the last month got crazier, I got his name changed , I only let him keep Messiah because that's what he knew and it would be hard to give him another name at this age.
Then Demi want to talk shit to Missy about having my first son.
Like hoe if you would of kept it real and your momma would of been straightforward none of this would of happened. Bitches got me fucked up and if Dulce was alive I would of went after her to because I feel she's knew something wasn't right.

Oh I was gonna get Demi , she wasn't going to get away with this mess and that's on her momma head.

10:30 pm
Kids sleep, so I'm just chilling with Mitch .
I was planning on going back to Cuba but now that I'm trying to bond with Messiah I decided to stay for a little .

Rolling on my blunt, I thought a lot , like why this girl play so much.
Getting a message from this chick name Diamond, I was low key fucking her.
She was this chick I met some years ago that I fucked around with here and there. She knew about Demi and she knew I went back and forward with Demi so she said she would never take me seriously but the last week or two we been chilling a lot together and I like her style .
She's really cool and her energy is A1 .
She said I was a good time and she damn sure was a good time.

Text Messages
Diamond: heyyyy sexy, what you doing?

Me: shit smoking what's up?

Diamond : leaving working , thinking about how you had me bend over last night.

Me: lol damn for real , what you trying to get folded again?

Diamond: you know it , you coming over?

Me: Yeap,let me know when you arrived home . Do I need to stop and grab some rubbers or is there more in the box I left there last week.

Diamond : you know you used the last one last night, so of course grab some and grab some more whip cream💦💦💦💦

Me: cool , see you soon sexy.

Finishing the blunt with my brother, he told me he would stay with the kids. Ziara was here in his room. Like this little girl had her sick.

2 hours later
Laying next to Diamond, we started fucking soon as I enter her house . She never told me what she did for a living , I just knew she worked late.

Sex was so good and overrated , I was in love with it but we knew what we was and fucking is all we did.

Let me headed home, I enjoyed you, I said as I kissed her neck.
I enjoyed you too sexy, she giggles.

Like I said it was just something to do and she was fun as fuck.
She lived with her sister , who was a stud . She was cool but I think she sold petty weed or something she was always looking at me funny .