Whew

Milan
Sitting in Demi chair as she did my lashes, we was cool. We talked damn near every day and our kids stayed together . We had a nigga in common who would beat both of us up at any given time.

Bitch you going to the block tomorrow? I asked her referring to Beni and Mitch's block party for Mitch's birthday.
Girl I want to but you know I hate seeing females in Beni face, Demi says as I laughed.

I ain't gonna tell you no lie, baby daddy was fine as fuck and the nigga was back working out so he was muscle and fine as fuck. But I ain't like him like that no more. For a long time I did , I felt the nigga was supposed to be my husband and I used to regret not taking him serious but it's all good now, I just try to stay out his way. He's a straight fool and didn't mine beating me up about them two Beni's boys.

I wasn't really dating but I had a female and it's a girl. She very sweet and she treated me good but we both had kids and decided to keep our relationship on the low.
But Beni came to my house one day for something the boys left and saw me kissing her, he ain't say nothing but I felt he wanted to.
I haven't seen my boys in week and I think he's trying to keep them from me because of that.

Bitch , Demi says as I am standing up to go sit in the other stylist chair to get my lace put on.

Looking back it's Beni coming in with all this kids.
He always had the dress so nice and they always dressed alike.

I hate seeing this nigga , Demi whispers as the kids just run from him towards us.
Speaking to the kids the nigga looked pissed, he was mean mugging me from the jump. I see have like 8 miss calls from him.
Oh bitch you next he says as I just looked, should I get up and go or wait to see what this nigga had to say.
Literally pushing Demi to the back of the salon, he had her by the back of her neck. She ain't fight, I think she knew what was finna happen.

Bitch you better go , y'all playing with that fool about his kids, y'all hoes no how dumb he get, Kim says confusing me, I ain't do shit to this nigga nor his kids, he came and got them after my visit and that was that, I ain't have no accidents with them or nobody got popped so I don't know what he talking about .

20 mins later shit always happened between them.
All I heard him say was he was finna show her not to play with him and they disappeared in the back.
He was upset I know and Demi ain't tell me she did nothing stupid of course she didn't but apparently she did.

Looking up to him coming out the back, he looked so upset. Like I don't know what the fuck she be doing to him but I stay out his way.
And you bitch don't be having no dike around my motherfucking sons, they thinking that shit cool, that shit ain't cool stupid ass bitch, he out of know where yelled as he yanked me up from the chair I was sitting in , pushing me really hard into the wall I hit my head . So shock I couldn't say anything , do
You understand? Stupid ass bitch, he barked as I just looked at him.
Do you? He yelled making me jump.
Yes Beni yes I said feeling very scared all I could is cry... I wonder what the fuck happened but this my life , he isn't God nor my daddy.

30 mins later
Demi finally walks out from the back.
She had on new clothes and  her hair was pulled into a ball. All I know is Charm was back there with her.
Bitch , She said as she looked at me.
What ? What happened? I said still shocked.
Messiah and BA was caught doing some fuck shit and Brit told their daddy and when he asked where they get that shit from , BA said mommy kiss girls so boys should kiss boys .

Then Briana tells him she saw a video  of me giving someone head , bitch I was giving him head but he said he ain't care and I need to be a better momma , he said he was gonna break your shit , she says as I looked at her.
Oh my goodness, like what the fuck? I said feeling so bad. It's one thing that I'm gay but I understand what he is saying the boys don't understand none of that and they should be exposed to that until they get older, they will learn who to love on their own.

So I get why he's mad, I'm so sorry.