Ugh no

Milan
Sad as fuck, I ain't the type to take sides. I felt I was cool with both of Beni's babymommas, I liked both of them so when they was fighting I just wanted to stop the shit.
Demi felt I was attacking her and I wasn't .
She fought me I ain't no fighter so I just balled up really and she beat my ass , I ain't gonna lie.

Today she called me and I wasn't gonna go but something told me to go and now I'm sitting here in front of this bitch.
I'm sorry, like I don't know what else to say, she cried as I looked at her.
What can I do to make up with you? She asked as I just looked at her.

I was all cried out, like I was very hurt by this. Beni called me a few times apologizing and I am assuming he's been in her ass about it because this bitch is sitting her crying.

I hope you can forgive me, she said standing up.
Thanks for the apology, I'll see you around, I said as she just looked at me.
Mulan felt I was dumb and I felt bad for getting her in this shit. Ms Kim beat my sister up and I felt it was all my fault but I ain't tell my sister to come up there, she said Missy called up there.
That hoe was cut off because it was all her fault and I ain't have time to be in drama .

Going home, T was here with his oldest kids who didn't care for me. I think they think I'm the reason their parents ain't together. I know nothing about her and the bitch who took him from her is not me. But they wouldn't even speak and I felt so uncomfortable 😳.
He moved them in maybe a month ago, the son is 14 and very cocky, he don't say excuse me or thank you or nothing and the two girls are 15 and 17 and very rude and sassy. I just do what I can for mine and leave everything else up to him.

Walking into the house, he's laying across the floor with our daughter together and his 3 kids.
My sons are with Yoyo and Ikea their here for a while and they had all their nieces and nephews.

Hey babe, I said as my daughter looked at me.
Hey y'all, I said as I looked at him.
Not speaking his kids never spoke, hey mommy my daughter smiles and he spoke.
I know he knew it bothered me but he ain't say shit to his kids about it.
I feel like he felt they didn't have to speak. They ain't know me so they ain't have to be friendly but I felt their in our house they should speak.

Going into the kitchen I looked at the menu he wrote on the board. One thing about T everyday he wanted a hot meal and he would write a menu and I'll cook it. I didn't mind cooking for him. I don't pay a bill , all my money went to my kids and myself and half the time he's paying for whatever he had to when it came to our daughter and everyone knew Beni supported his kids, hands down.

6:30
Fried chicken, cabbage, macaroni and cheese, yams and cornbread. I was done cooking and fixed everyone plate.
Sitting to the table nobody said thank you or nothing and I was sad because I slaved over the stove to make sure everyone had a nice hot meal.

My momma cabbage taste better then this, his son Junior said.
Giggling the two girls laughed as I just looked at the boy.
Yes and her cornbread is sweeter, the oldest daughter said as I just looked at her.

Again he ain't say shit, he just continued to eat.
My appetite was gone and I was sad.
Getting up from the table I emptied my plate and walked to the sink to started my dish water.

15 mins
Everyone was done eating and got up from the table
Leaving their plates and cups on the table. They did this every night and I was so upset and sick of it.
Grabbing all the plates I cried as I hear them laughing in the living room with their daddy.

10 pm
Showering , after I clean the kitchen and put up the food I gave my baby a bath and put her to sleep.
Now I'm showering . I feel so depressed and all wanted to do was sleep.

Watching him remove his clothes , I wasn't in the mood for him.
Turning around I didn't want him to see my tears.

Kissing my back as he got in the shower, I moved forward from him.
Damn what I cannot touch you? T asked as I Washed my body.

Man you finna ignore me? He asked turning me around.
My eyes are red and I'm crying .
Why you crying? He asked.
Nothing T I'm okay, I said as he looked at me meanly.

What my kids still being rude? I told you that's how they are, it's not to be mean it's just them, he says as I rolled my eyes.
Okay T , I said trying to get out the tub.
Man don't do me like that, okay ? He said grabbing my arm.

Okay, I softly said trying not to fight with him.

Next day
Cooking breakfast, everyone was sleep. So it's Saturday. I get up and clean and wash. Then I go get my hair done around 3.
Playing my gospel on my Alexa , I removed all the pillows off the living room chair.
Sweeping and mopping I dusted and washed windows.

As I'm separating clothes the oldest daughter who name is Temaya comes and throw some clothes on the floor.
(See this is to much )
Umm excuse me? Why would you throw your clothes down on the floor like that? I asked as I looked at the little bitch.
Laughing she walks off. I wasn't finna take that so I left the clothes there.
T didn't like a dirty house but I wasn't finna clean up after disrespectful ass kids.

12
Babe why it's clothes in the hallway? That's dangerous, T asked as I clean under the sink.
Your daughter threw them down there this morning , I wasn't finna pick them up, I smartly said . Huh she threw them on the floor? He asked as I looked up to him .
Yes I was separating clothes and she came in and threw them down, I said as he just looked at me funny.
That don't sound right , he says like I'm lying.
Umm what don't sound right? I asked him standing up.
It just don't sound right, he says again as I looked at him.
Oh okay , she threw them down and laughed when I told her to not do that, I said getting upset.

Like I said I don't believe that, whatever he says walking out the back door.

Oh okay nigga, you only have to show me once. Let me get my baby and go. This is crazy, I thought as I am walking up the stairs to get my shit.

Fuck T and his stupid ass kids