Bruh

Grabbing Demi as she got in Charms face , I wasn't finna let her fight her.
All this shit was stupid , I don't know why Kiara said anything and I don't know why Dean allowed her to be around Charm knowing he was busting her down.

Hoe you can get out of my shop, I don't need your partnership anymore, Demi yells as I'm in her face and she's trying to fight with Charm.

Man shut the fuck up, I tell her as I grabbed her neck.
You can tell Charm was sorry, you can tell she was hurt.
She was beat up pretty bad and I'm knowing Dean did it because Mitch told me he had to get him off of her last night.

You not finna do her like that, like come on now, I tell Demi as I'm standing in front of her in the back of her shop, between the sinks.
She hurt me I didn't hurt her, you know for months she's been picking at me calling me fat and saying how big I got because she was taking sides with that nasty bitch and the whole time that bitchs fucking Dean? Demi says to me as I looked her in the eyes.

You know you ain't fat, but that ass is, I joked grabbing her ass.
Smiling she was trying to be hard so bad but she couldn't. Stop, Beni I'm serious she says as I kissed her lip, yeah ah nigga be trying his luck with this crazy ass girl but shit I ain't help that I real deal love this bitch.
She just drives me crazy

I know it's fucked up but she needs you more then anything right now, stop doing that, like y'all ain't finna fight, I said as I held her hands.

You think Britt gonna be happy with you if she knew  you was fighting her tete Charm? I asked her as I looked her in the face and she smile hard as fuck, this girl got a thing for ah nigga to, I make her nervous still.

I know, but she hurt me, she says as I looked back to see Dean come in.
Oh fuck, I said as he got straight for Charm.
Fuck we both says as Charm tries to run but this nigga so quick.

Running back towards them, he had her in the corner and she had balled herself up.
You trying to fight my sister??? He yells as she cries no and begging him to please stop.

See he knew how I felt about Charm and he knew I wasn't finna let him beat her up .

Man nigga, I said getting in face pushing him back from her.
You need to chill, I says as Mitch is standing to the back of me.
Bitch getting upset because I fucked the freak, like bitch so what? I take care of you , he yelled as I politely pushed him outside.

30 mins
Going back and forward with him, he was now looking dumb as Demi tells him off and tell him how the girl even admitted that her 2 year was his son.
Oh he ain't know none of that, he just thought she learned he had fucked her not that he was still fucking him and that she admitted that the little boy belonged to him.

Watching him stand next to Charm , she cried in her hands and he looked sick.
I did fuck with her a few times after the wedding but I never heard of her son being mine, he softly says as their son together pulled up.

Fuck who called him? I asked .
This lil nigga ain't see his daddy at all and from what I heard last he was on all that dumb shit.

We text here and there but Nephew was wildly and I cannot do the disrespect shit. He wasn't even in school no more and it blew me because he's smart as fuck.

Man momma get in the car now, like why you letting this nigga beat your ass?? He yells as Dean walked off, it was weird that he was not in this niggas face.
Desmond you not finna disrespect my brother Demi says , as she walked towards him.
Okay auntie y'all let him beat my momma ? Like that's okay but when I run up in his shit , I'm wrong?  Desmond says making my eyes get big.

Bitch I had no clue what was going on but I know Dean wasn't letting aah nigga he fucked and had try him.
Looking at Dean as he got in his truck, the nigga was mute, I needed to know what that was about .