Lando

What's up nigga? I said to Lando as I brotherly hugged my nigga.
Damn boy you look good, I said as he smile.
My Nigga been gone for almost 2 years, he went to get clean for 18 months then he went to Canada and got married to some nurse ,he met in the rehab.

B my nigga I thank you for kicking my ass and making me go, listen I was so far gone it didn't make any sense, like I feel so stupid, he says as I just nodded my head.
You my best friend Nigga , I would of did anything to get you straight, like I said I owe you because your moms was the only person who made sure I ate and had someone safe to lay my head, I said to him as we stood in front of his house.
Dude called me last week and invited me up.
I was so proud of him and I'm so happy he was doing good.

Going inside his house, he told me about his bitch, he said she was a nurse and she was A1 and she loved the fuck out of him . I told him he need a A1 bitch , shit I needed one .

Damn who is that? I asked him as two sexy ass chocolate females stood to the cabinet.
Haha this my wife Amanda and this is her sister Daniella, Lando said as both girls looked up. Shit this our babe, he laughed. Not getting the joke I eye fucked both of them.

Beautiful, man I swear their so fine and pretty it didn't make any sense.
This my best friend Beni, he said as the ladies waved.

Speaking back, I was loving what I was seeing.

Laughing he showed me out the back to his man room.
Damn bruh you doing good, I said as we walked into this nice big ass room, with a big ass television .

Yeah man I am and it's all thanks to you, my nigga I probably would of been 6 feet under if you wouldn't saved me, he said as I looked at him.
I got you bro and I don't care what nobody say, I wasn't finna let you kill yourself, I replied as we are looking at each other, this my brother fuck what anyone say.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

2 days later
What's up? I said to the chick Daniella as she stood outside of Lando's house.
I was going back home today and I am here saying goodbye to my friend .

Hi Beni how are you? She asked as I stood behind her as she opens the door. She wasn't that thick like I liked them but she had a nice size on her and she was beautiful. Her hair was kinky and her skin was chocolate, for some reason Chocolate females are turning me on more . And it's not because of Demi , she's brown but not this Chocolate brown.

You single? I asked Daniella as she giggles.
No I'm not , I'm fucking Lando to she straight forward said, making my eyes get big.
Huh ? This nigga got a wife, nahhh don't tell me bro got sisters wives and ain't tell me, I thought to myself as we enter the house.
Hey babe, Amanda says as she hugs then kiss the Danielle bitch in the mouth.
Oh fuck , damn bro got it made. Greeting me, Amanda waved as her and Daniella walked off.

Waiting on him to come into the living room, I was blowed.

My nigga you finna leave ah nigga already, Lando says as he comes from the back of the house.
Yes my boy I got to get back to these babies, I said as I stood to brotherly hug him.
Damn my god babies probably big ass hell, damn I got to come see Briana and Brittani, he sadly said.

Yeah you know Bria be asking about you, shit let me FaceTime them, I said taking my phone out.

Hey daddy , what you doing? You seen my lemon head? Bria asked referring to Lando. His momma used to call him that and that's where she gets that from.
Yes hahaha I said as I turn the camera on Lando.
Man Briana I miss you princess, he says looking into the camera as she screams in excitement.
Just passing him the phone as she runs through the house looking for Brittani.
Brit Lemonhead on the phone with daddy, she says all happy and shit.
No you lying let me see, Brittani says ( Brittani I'm beat your ass , what I told you about saying lie? I said . ) Opps sorry daddy, she says .
Yeah nigga don't be doing my babies like that, Lando says as Brittani screams

Lemon head you real? Brittani laughed.
Duh pretty, man I'm coming to see y'all soon, he says looking like he finna cry.
When he was clean dude had all the kids, even though I was helping him for a long time when he did have it he would go seen the twins regardless of what Demi and I was going through he looked out for them.

He was the first person who told me the twins was mine regardless of what that test said, I thought he was crazy but my nigga was right.

Letting him chat with them, they had him cashapp them some money, their very manipulating. They ain't play they will broke your pockets.
It's crazy because I still pay for his kids to attend school and I don't like none of his baby mommas, I felt they knew he was failing in life but nobody wanted to help because he was a motherfucker. But if it wasn't for that motherfucker y'all kids wouldn't be getting the education they're getting , I'm just saying .