Whew

Bitch rumor is Charm fucked Beni, girl I heard she love that nigga and that's why her and Demi ain't friends, this chick name Meisha says to me as I sat and got my nails done at this shop off of 58th.

I knew Demi and Charm was not cool after the chick tried to come for Demi and got exposed but bitch this shit with Charm fucking Beni is new to me and it's very hard not to believe, like Beni is nasty, that nigga been fucking all over the city from what I heard but want to beat on his baby momma because she's eating pussy now.

Demi and I was close but she ain't tell me everything. So if that was a rumor she was in shock to tell me. But I'm finna ask this bitch about this, like ewww you fucking your best friend hoe?
Yeah that's nasty I been knowing Beni my whole life and since he's been fucking he's been a hoe so I don't put nothing pass him.

What's up hoe? I asked Demi as we FaceTime . Shit Z what's up boo? She asked looking like she's getting her hair done.
Bitch you can talk? I asked as she looks at me.

Umm yeah bitch what happened? She asked as I looked at her. This hoe was beautiful, like she had the prettiest skin and her hair was very nice and long . She had a shape to kill for and the bitch knew she was very pretty 😍 but she sometimes didn't understand how ugly she made her self look , like the bitch attitude was so bad it didn't make sense and she had her hoe ways but we all did.
Bitch what's the rumor about Charm and Beni? Why hoes in the salon saying that's why y'all beefing ? I asked as I pulled up to Mitch.

Oh this nigga was a psycho and he just beat my ass a few nights ago again for giving his shit to some street niggas. I did that shit because he always trying me and the nigga had a hitting problem and I was sick of him.

Like yes I did dumb shit, but hitting me ain't the key. And most of the time I hit first but still I'm a bitch you ain't supposed to hit me back but he didn't see it that way, he said if I hit him he was gonna knock my wig off and he did.

Bitch that shit so stupid, I literally just got jumped on because of that lie, she says as she shows me her neck.
I don't know who started that lie but bitch it's not true and I know for a fact that Charm ain't like that, she says as she looks me in the eyes.

I knew that to, Beni ah hoe but Charm is good as fuck she just keep doing dumb shit by getting back with Dean hoe ass.
As she telling me what's up, Beni gets out of the truck that Mitch is sitting on top of.

I couldn't stand these two bitches, ugh.

Watching him as he walked up to this chick . The chick had on this little dress. She was facing the opposite direction so I couldn't tell you who the bitch was. As I'm talking to Demi, I'm looking at Beni to, like nigga you ain't finna be beating my friend up when she entertain other niggas but you all in these hoes face.

Bitch look, I say as I turn the camera.
Bitch who is that ? Demi asked.
Beni and some hoe, I say. Girl he's so stupid she says as I watch him cross his arms as the girl says something.
Nodding his head, the nigga looked pissed. Like nigga what this one of your bitches? I said as Demi talks shit.

Woooow woooooooweewooooo bitch , I shockingly says as Beni smacks the fuck out the girl.
Bitch he just hit her, Demi says as I get out the car.

Stupid ass bitch get the fuck in the truck before I kill your stupid hoe, Beni yells as he grabs the girl by her hair.
Please Beni please , the chick cries as Mitch is now grabbing her.

Man get the fuck in the car Mitch yells to me .
Oh my goodness I shockingly say as I see IKEAs face.
Bitch what the fuck is she doing out here? I say as their dragging their sister to the truck and she's begging and crying.
Why the fuck was she on the corner , wow wow .

Demi
Getting out my truck at Benis house, I was so concern about Ikea.
I was on the phone with Z when I seen Beni and Mitch jumping on her.
I called him he ain't answer, he called me a hour ago and told me to come over so I was here . It's like 8 cars outside of the house and I was actually afraid to see what they did to her.

Opening the door with my key, this my house. I'm here all the time anyways, got threw out two days go because I said he was fucking Charm. Ohhh he beat my ass and kicked me out , he said I was stupid as fuck to think that or listen to that lie and that's why I shut it down fast.

Walking in the house I could hear talking .
What's up? He said coming from behind me.
Hmm nothing , I said a little afraid because the last time I seen him I was getting beat up for saying he was fucking Charm.

Shit I accused him of fucking her and he snapped and beat me up pretty bad, like I get it I shouldn't of said that but Beni was beating ass to much and I really wasn't used to him bruising me up. Yea he roughed me up a lot but not actually punches . The shit scared me really.

Hey Beni, I said as he wrapped his arm around my lower back.
Shit I need you , he says as he looked at my lips.
Umm okay I'm here , I said not thinking he wanted pussy .

Come on he said as we walked back towards the back of his house.
I was so confused, why is all these cars here, where are my kids, where's your sister, what is going on? I thought as I followed him.

Entering the back room, my eyes got big as I looked at Ikea sitting on the floor looking so scared.
I need you to take her to the airport, she's leaving Florida, he says as she cries.
Bitch want to follow her momma footsteps and be out here selling pussy and ass, he says shocking me.
Yo-yo said the bitch been on back page and only fans,selling pussy, he says as East came in from the side door that connects to the back room he had her in.

Okay so take her to the airport and leave her? I asked. Why would I just leave her I thought

Naw you gonna take her to Delaware, someone is there waiting on her. I need you to travel with her, Im paying for everything and I got a bag for you, he says as he stood so close to me, I feel his heart beating.
Oh okay, I said as I looked him in the eyes.
Thank you, he lowly says .
Before I could say you're welcome he's kissing my lips. Like nigga you be sending all type of stupid feelings and making me feel like I'm that girl when I know once all this is over you're gonna be back kicking my ass.