Petty

3 months later
I told you , I told your stupid ass, Demi screams in my face as the DNA test came back for Braydon and Brantley came back to be mine.
Man listen I was so fucking shock that this stupid ass girl was pregnant .
I haven't said two things to her about nothing since she told me she was pregnant. I didn't even ask for the dna 🧬 I was to much in a shock about all of this.

She gave birth a month early and it's been nothing but hell since.
We took the tests ten days ago and the results was in today and she was at my house in my face and saying all type of shit and I allowed it because I wanted to see the kids . I haven't seen my daughters or the new babies at all.

What bitch you got in here? You think I'm let my kids around your bitch??? She yelled as Charm pushed her from out my face.

I didn't know she was in Tampa , I haven't talked to her. My results came today and I guess hers did to and she's here making my life hell.

Fuck boy , you will not have no bitch around my kids, she yells again as I just looked at her.

Ain't nobody here, I replied as she came back into my face.
You will not see my kids , take me to court, she yells as she pushed my face with her hand .

I wanted so bad to punch this bitch but I know if I hit her it will make shit worst.

Watching her walk out , I felt stupid . I couldn't meet my new babies and I couldn't see my first babies because she was angry because of ah bitch who ain't even want no parts of me anymore because of her.

Demi
Stupid ass fuck boy got me and life fucked up .
You think I'm let that Mariah bitch around any of my kids?
Yes I went after her all on Ig, the bitch had my nigga posted on her page and I hated it so I made sure Beni felt my pain.
I took the kids from him and I haven't let him see the new babies because I felt he was putting this bitch before them.

Watching him walk out of his house, I wanted to know what he planned on doing .
It's my kids or that bitch I yelled as he just looked at me.
What bitch Demi? He asked me as I looked at him.
See how you want to play me? Like nigga you think I'm stupid? I yelled getting in his face.

Man I ain't with nobody, why you doing all this? He asked as I looked at him.

Stop lying ,you know what I ain't playing with you.
You want to see your kids move back to Hollywood. That's the only way you will see them, I yelled as he just looked at me.

I don't care how nobody feels, he will not be bringing my kids back here and he isn't finna have no bitch around my kids and that on my life.

2 days later
Pulling up to the kids school, I was so upset with him I took his name off the girls paperwork and all.
The school called me today saying he was here bringing the kids lunch and was it okay to allow them to see him.
I told them I was on my way , he ain't ask could he do that so I was gonna make a big deal.
All five of his kids came to the same school so I guess he was here seeing the boys and wanted to see the girls to, I didn't even know he was back in town. I blocked him from everything.

Getting out my truck, I put the babies in their strollers .

Entering the offices, I smelt him. Ugh this bitch smells so good.
Why you took me off of everything? He meanly asked before he even looked down .
Once he looked down, his eyes got soft.

Looking at the stroller he couldn't see them because I had them covered up .

Demi please stop doing this, he softly says still looking at the strollers .

Doing what? You made all this happen, I said as he looked me in the eyes.
Demi what do I have to do to stop you from doing this? Why take me off the kids paperwork? He said as I just looked at him.

The same reason you play how you play, I meanly replied back.
Can I just give them their food? Please Demi he says as I just looked at him.

Please Demi please , I just want to be in my kids life , he softly says.
No you can leave before I have them call the police , I meanly said as he just watch me.

Damn that's fucked up , he sadly says as I just rolled my eyes at him .
Watching him walk out ,he leaves three bags of food and three small drinks on the counter of the front desk.
The ladies at the front desk looked in shocked but I made it clear that he wasn't allowed to see my kids at all.
Can y'all call the Beni's down to get their food and Cannon ( Messiah) I asked them as I looked into the bags .

6:34 p.m
That's crazy , so he hasn't met the babies yet? Missy asked me as Milan sat across from me at The crab shack.
No he hasn't and he's not gonna to see them until I feel he isn't with that little disrespectful little bitch.

So yeah I went looking for this Mariah bitch on Ig and we had some words and she tells me how the nigga I'm in love with be fucking her. The bitch even sent me a video of them fucking and him telling her he love her in some text messages.
The bitch was going hard and it pissed me off so bad so I was taking it out on him .

Damn, he came and got the boys today, he looked so stressed out, Milan says as I shrugged my shoulders. He shouldn't play with me, that little bitch making shit worst, for him I says as I ate my shrimp.
I was good with both of his baby mommas, their no threat to me , both married with more kids, why would I hate them still?