Hoe what?

New Characters
Luna
I don't get why you're talking about that still? Like you said you fucked him so what? Like that's so stupid, I said to my cousin Kesha as she looks at me.
Oh you acting like you ain't fuck Mitch, y'all don't want to say anything because Of Lil Dean is y'all brother and those are his homeboys, Kesha said.

Bitch I don't give ah fuck about Dean knowing anything. Dean is my brother not my daddy, I yelled as she looked at me.
Soooo why is a problem that I fucked Beni? Kesha asked as Lex just looked at her.
Because you fucked him years ago and you and I both no that's all it was. You ain't fuck him and get no money nor did you eat off of him so shut up because you look stupid, Lex says as we walked into the club that we was supposed to be meeting my sister at.
We are Big Deans baby girls , we are not Dulce children our mom name is Lauren. We are the half white kids our father had.
We knew Dean and Demi when we was younger but once their momma got out of prison we ain't see them anymore.
Our father is married to our mother still and they have three kids, Lex , Lisa and myself.
Lisa is 19 she's off to college, she's the only one of daddy's kids who did what he wanted them to do.

I loved partying and spending daddies money.

Damn bitch she's bad, I said to Lex as we walked into the club, looking straight at Demi dancing .
I mean this bitch was looking good as a bitch as she bend over and shake her ass.

Yessss bitchhhhhh I said as I danced towards her.
Matching her energy I marked what she was doing as she danced with me. Ayyyyyyeee baby sisterrrrrr she screams as we danced and she hyped me up.

I was 5'6 165 , light skin like you knew I was half white , greenish eyes and my hair was in the middle of my back . I had a bbl two years ago so this ass was phat and I got my titties done last year so I was the prefect body in a lot of people eyes, shit I wish I could of had it naturally like Demi but I didn't .
My moms side of the family used to tell me to stop acting to black, bitch I loved my culture, I loved the blackness in my body.

Nobody knew I danced but my sister and Kesha and I wished to keep it that way.
I danced all over ATL , I wouldn't dare danced in Miami , shit my daddy had Miami on lock shit my brother had it on locked it's no way I'll danced anywhere in Florida because of them.

When I fucked on Mitch, Dean wasn't there, he was with Charm. See I been knowing Charm since I was 12, I used to runaway to her house all the time and she let me chill there with my nephew . She was really strict I couldn't have no company but she was better then my parents, they sucked ass and I hated them and still to this day I don't fuck with them.

Dancing with my sister Lex was sitting next to Charm and I don't know where Kesha was. She needed to chill, shittttt ah bitch here to have fun not fight or get beat up behind her.

3 a.m
Walking out the club with Demi, Lex, Charm and Kim we was lit . Kesha had walked out a hour ago, she said her head was hurting and she needed to go lay in the car.
We finna go to Waffle House what y'all finna do? Charm asked us as we walked to our car and Demi FaceTime with I'm guessing her dude.
Shit we can go to, I said dancing 💃.

Damn we parked by each other I laughed as we all walked to the same direction.
Damn bitch you good? I asked Kesha as she opens the door for us.
Yes bitch had a headache, she said as she watches my sister.
We going to Waffle House hoe do you want to go? Lex asked her as I just got into the car.
Who is we? She asked.
Like hoe I don't get it what's your fucking issue? I yelled getting back out the car.

Man bitch what's up? I asked her as Demi them got back out there car.
Man Luna I'm not finna fight you, you and I both know I'll murder you bitch , she said getting into the car. Bitch you will do what? I said completely charging her without even thinking 💭.

Demi
Pulling my lil sisters off their cousin the shit wasn't even fucking how they jumped her ass. Yes the little bitch needed it but they dogged her.
Hoe tell your sister how you was fucking Mitchhhh, you so worried about me saying I enjoyed her Niggas dick, tell her how you was fucking his brother hoe, the lil bitch scream as I laughed because bitch Mitch already said that and he told Dean that so it's not like she was exposing anyone.

Bitch we gonna keep fighting you, cousin or not, this bitch gonna tell me she's more black then me because daddy ain't all black and her daddy is , like hoe who say that? Bitch we 25 and you still trying to prove yourself, Luna yelled as Lex is walking off with Charm and Kim.
Laughing I just couldn't Believe none of this, I was lit as fuck and can not think right now .

Silly hoe,Kesha cried as she walked off.
Chill out Luna I said as I hugged her, I had to give it to them , they beat her ass, she was leaking from the nose but I real deal felt bad for her stupid ass.