Nigga what

What's up Big B? This cat name Eman asked as he opened the door at T& Milan's house .
Shit shit where T??I asked as Mitch walked up behind me.
I ain't never alone , just because Niggas creep.
I'm sure T knew why I was here.

He back there in the pool room with the boys, Eman said looking confused. It wasn't drop off day so why was I here??? And believe me I'm packing .

As we walk in Dean is walking up, like I said we ain't never dolo.

Damn what's up B? TJ says as I walked out to the patio. What's up B a few other niggas chimes in all standing as all three of  us enter the area their in playing pool.
Damn what's up B? What's up Dean and Mitch? T asked looking nervous as fuck.
He was a cool nigga and I respected him but about my kids I don't see nothing.

Nah nigga why your big as gitt hitting my nephews? Mitch says as I just look at him. This Nigga has no chill and he the first to pop off.

I apologize for that, I talked to my son and he said it was a mistake, I wouldn't let nobody hurt them boys, T says as I just looked at him.

Nah my nephew said your son always beat up on him and you just tell them not to be pussies, and that's what boys do, Mitch says as I started to feel warm inside. I was upset but again I knew kids and kids do horse play but I don't like that bullying shit.

Not saying anything T just looked .
Let me tell you like I told Milan. I cannot beat up on no fucking child but I cannot touch y'all
Motherfuckers, y'all letting this big ass gitt hit my sons? I said as the lil nigga walked outside looking cocky as fuck.
You know what? I got someone for him, since we trying to keep this shit on some kid shit, Eman bring Tyree and Jr in, Dean says as I just looked at the lil Nigga.

Nah we ain't got to do all that, I got in his chest about that. Man it was a misunderstanding, T says looking confused.

Oh just like it's a misunderstanding when your daughters pushed B down? I angrily asked.

Shaking his head he looked sick as fuck ass Tyree and Jr walked in.
Tyree and Jr are neighborhood kids who Dean took in, they couldn't sell drugs or nothing . He had them in football and wrestle. Lil niggas was big as fuck.

As the boy walked in Khia and Samaya walked in. Their Deans daughter (15,17) . They wanted to be Studs I think or very much tomboyish. They stayed fighting, Dean stayed on their head.

Let's get a one on one, we cannot touch the lil nigga, Mitch laughed as I just looked at the lil Nigga, he was very cocky and I seen myself killing him , it was bad I felt that way about a child.

Man if your son touch my kids again, I'm telling you in your face it's gonna be a fucking problem, I ain't finna rap and shit with you, control the lil Nigga before I control him for you, I warned as the lil Nigga just mean mugged me.

Lil Nigga I'll see you soon, I said looking him up and down.

Let loose on him and don't stop until he's begging I told Tyree. He was a monster, if he jump in off his bitch ass, I said to all the niggas in this niggas house. At the end of the day , these are my Niggas, we are the reason their families are eating , shit I'm the reason T's eating.

Oh tell your lil girls to come outside, haha we got some heat for them to Mitch laughed as I walked out the house. Right was right and wrong was wrong , you have to control your fucking kids.
***********************************************

8p.m
What happened? Milan asked me as I sat in the living at Demi house with my boys.
Demi allowed Milan to stay at her house and I was cool with it.

Umm nothing, he acted like it wasn't that serious , I said as she sat next to Demi.
Yeah the nigga keep saying it's not that serious, ain't nothing that serious when it comes to his kids, I'm pay someone to beat his son ass, she said with straight attitude.
Someone already beat that ass Demi says looking at a video on her phone that Mitch had passing around. I ain't care to look at it , I just know T jumped in and Mitch beat him up.
I ain't want to tell Milan that but as she watch the video off Demi phone she will see what happened.

Let us head out, I said standing up as Milan covers her mouth as she watch the fight.

I'm pretty sure T was fucked up because Mitch didn't know how to stop, the nigga was upset with the world right now and he said anyone can get it.

Walking outside, I hear Milan cries as she watches the video. What did she expect? Like nigga don't do that , tell your kids to respect my kids, that bullying shit ain't cool.

10 pm
Putting the boys in the room with Messiah I kissed all my kids every night.
Demi was in the shower and the other kids are sleep.
Mitch just pulled up to smoke with me. He said Ziara was getting on his nerves. I ain't even ask him about the fight, Dean already called and told me that Mitch went to far and he felt it was gonna be some beef with T but then again, The city fucked with us and all the niggas in his circle was our niggas, shit he was on our team to but when it's personal I cannot let you try me and I felt he disrespected my kids by letting his bitch ass kids try my sons , they had me fucked up and I hope lil nigga learnt his lesson.

Dapping him up we sat on the patio.
What happened nigga? She want come home? I asked him.
Nah she home she just want let me come close to her and I'm trying to respect her mind and soul but she got me fucked up, he said as I rolled a blunt.

Damn nigga, yeah she upset but just be grateful she's back home, I said as he just shook his head.

That nigga was begging for his life, Mitch says out of the blue.
Who nigga? I asked him knowing he was talking about T.
T fuck ass, like I only got stupid with him when he jumped in that shit, why you jumping in gitts fighting, you should of taught your son not to pick up lil kids and your daughters to shut the fuck up and be little girls not hoes, Mitch says as I just looked at this fool.

So they got that ass beat and I beat his ass.
Fuck that nigga, he says as I shook my head.
That nigga gonna try to come for us now, I say.

None he ain't , like I told him it's a friendly ass kicking, Mitch says .
I hope so, I'll hate to kill Milan man, I tell him as we pulled from the blunts. Yeah me to nigga but it is what it is., he says as I just close my eyes and let them weed take over my mind.