Bruh what

Man Nigga you weak as fuck, you act like you can't let me borrow 3g , like damn that's fucked up best friend, Lando said as I sat on my back porch.

How you my best friend and you cannot let me borrow that? He asked as Mitch walks out with Dean.
Man I told you I ain't have it one me and I'll get it for you tomorrow, I replied not trying to get Mitch in our business because Mitch didn't like Lando.

Man that's a lie I know you keep money on you, like that's flaw, nigga I had your back when nobody else did, he says as I nodded my head because he did that's why I deal with him. When I couldn't shower or eat for days his momma always looked out for me and before she passed I told her I will forever look out for him but since we been grown I been taking care of this nigga like he's my child, like literally taking care of him and he is so ungrateful and always telling me what he did for me .

Man I only got a thousand on me, I don't keep money on me like that bruh, I said standing up. Digging in my pocket I pulled out about 10 hundreds and a few fifty's.

Handing to him, he still talked shit.

Man you stupid, Mitch says as he lit his blunt.
All that nigga finna do is go snort your money up, Mitch laughed as Lando looked at me.
I heard he be snorting but when I asked him he said it wasn't true but some reason that's been the topic in all the hoods.

Man nigga fuck you, I don't snort shit, he says flicking Mitch off.
Nigga you do we will catch you soon, Dean chimes in as he looks at Lando.

And if I see tha shit bruh you gonna fight me, I seriously says as he looks at me.
Cool bruh, he said giving me a look that's wasn't comfortable, like I know this nigga snort that shit just by the way he looked at me.

You let that nigga just punk you because he helped you years ago, you done repaid that Nigga a thousand time, Mitch says as Lando walks off. He was right but that was my brother in my eyes.

Chopping it up with them for the next two hours, the kids was with my sisters and I was just chilling around the house.
Yo-yo was sick as fuck and I made sure I told her that's what he got for being grown. Deep down I was upset with her but I will never tell her that, I just made her go to school and work. I told her she's gonna graduation big and pregnant & if it's the last thing I do she's gonna do it.

Mitch
Stupid ass Nigga, I said to Beni as we left his house to go to check on some shit.
Like I felt like he be helping this nigga out of guilt. This fuck nigga Lando is a whole punk ass bitch.
It's rumor that he fuck punks and snort powder but of course Beni don't believe it.
The rumor about him being a punk is old, we have no proof just a few whores said he was but I know for a fact this nigga snort that shit and I'm finna expose him tonight.

Calling Tiara, she was on her way to New York to be with Demi . She had my baby and I'm was happy because my little girl was everything.
I was on her head heavy now because she had my baby but I was pissed because she was leaving her with the nanny so early, my daughter was only 3 weeks , hoe why you out the house, but I couldn't tell her nothing.
What's up ? You made it? I asked her as she looked at me.
I ain't fuck since the day she gave birth , shit I think this dick made her go in labor.
I'm trying to be faithful but this dick needs some attention and she wasn't even trying to suck it or nothing and it's driving me crazy. So I got a whole a lot of shit built up and I know from me exposing this nigga it's finna be a fight and I'm ready to kick his ass.

Pulling from the blunt as we cruised the city, music so loud I cannot even hear myself thinking.
Dean was so big headed he hired a driver, I thought that was some pimp shit, I loved it but Beni didn't, nigga said he wanted to stay low key as possible. He still had his 2000 Lexus truck that he pimped out and the nigga wasn't to flashy , yes he had his Cuban links and a few diamonds here and there but that's it. His bottom grill was Diamond 💎 down but that's it,my dude said he wasn't finna spend all his money on bullshit. Shit I spend all my money on bullshit, I wanted ah bitch to know I'm that nigga, it made me feel good to have because growing up ah nigga ain't have shit.

Pulling up to this house that Dulce had bitches at, like she let whores live in this nice as 5 bedroom house on the east side. Yeah it was in the hood but the bitch was nice and always been nice.
Since she passed you know Dean done fucked shit up ah lil, he let this Nigga name Ace run it somewhat and the nigga was dealing out of it, Dulce would of never let that shit happened but she couldn't do nothing she was RESTING IN PEACE.

The dude ace is the Nigga who told us that Lando was snorting powder, he said the nigga will come spend a G with him on the daily . He actually texted me about a hour ago and now we are pulling up and I'm finna show stupid ass Beni that I wasn't lying. The nigga always but Lando before me in my eyes, he was always telling me to chill and I ain't like that shit, nigga I'm your brother , your blood brother .

Nigga I couldn't do half the shit this nigga does and I ain't like that shit.
Man what Lando car doing here? Beni said as he got out the  Maybach "57" that belonged to Dean. Like I said this nigga drove nothing but nice shit and always with a driver.

I don't know I lied as I looked at him.
Man let me call this nigga, Beni says as I stop him.
Nah nigga let's see what's up and why this nigga really , I laughed as Dean walked up to the door.

Man nigga you know what's really going on,be real let me know, I don't like bullshit, he says looking at me funny.
Nah nigga you will see, your"friend " ain't 100 with you, I said as Dean just unlock the door and we all walks in.