Crazy

Man that hoe keep putting me in jail when she's the one who's coming looking for trouble, I explained to Dean and Mitch as they are picking me up from Jail for the 3rd time in the last 2 months.

I left Demi completely alone after I flipped out on her at my shop last month and she called them pigs on me. I ain't come at her anymore, I ain't say anything to the bitch but this bitch came at me super hard at her moms memorial and made me beat her ass and guess what? I ended up in jail this time for a month with no bail because I was out on bond.

That hoe knew how much I hated jail and she knew mentally it fucked with me but she didn't have to worry about me never again, I was done with her stupid ass.

Man you mad nah , you finna be pissed when you get to your crib, Mitch says as he just shook his head in disbelief.
Man what she damaged my shit? I asked getting upset.
That and more, he says as I just looked into space. Like why am I going through this shit still with this nut.

10 mins later we had just arrived to my house.
Man I said as I walk through my room. Glass everywhere and all my clothes , I mean she took all my clothes out the closet and threw bleach and paint all over them. Looking at Dean, he couldn't even look at me because he knew the bitch was wrong.
Like after I go to jail bitch you come to my shit and still fuck up my shit?

Going into the ceil of my room, she was the only person who knew I keep a-lot of my money up here. The piece of the ceiling was missing so I knew she got me good.
Man I'm kill your sister and I'm going back to prison, I told Dean as I looked him in the face.

2 million she just take from me plus fuck up all my shit? I yelled as he just shook his head.

Nigga that ain't it, Mitch says as I punched the wall in my bedroom.
Man nigga, I said walking down stairs.
Where's my dogs? I asked getting really upset.

Their at the big house, Mitch says as I opened the garage.
Dropping to my knees as I see all my vehicles damage with pink and green paint.

Man I swear , I said as I just covered my face.
I was mad and I was finna beat the fuck out this bitch .
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Mitch
I ain't finna let my nigga go back to jail. He was in that bitch for 30 days and I was fucked up without him.
Demi was being a whole bitch and I wanted to beat her up but I ain't get into none of that.
Calling the cleaning company to come clean his house he sat on his back porch looking stressed the fuck out.
Dean was trying to help get his cars repaired but I don't think Beni wanted him around him. He was giving him the cold shoulder so Dean left.

Watching my brother as he looked at something on his phone, he looked bad as fuck.

Man we got a haircut appointment at 6 let's head to the mall, I said as he shook his head .
Come on nigga, we got this, I said giving him a bag with over 3millions in it. We had money so them little petty 2m she took was nothing, but the principle of her taking it was fucked up.

9 pm
I took my brother to get his haircut , the cleaning people came and cleaned the house and Dean had his cars towed to this paint shop.
Beni had me take him to get a rental and now we are back at our house together. It's the big house, lol the house that bitches get fucked at not wifed up.
I had three freaks on their way, it was a good time to night, I ain't want my nigga stressing about shit.

Watching his dogs smell him, he loved these bitches. I had to go get them but I ain't tell him that Demi took two of the puppies yet.
I felt it was to much already.
Man what she did with Diamond and Princess? He asked me as I looked at him with a blank stare.

I didn't even know he had seen them missing that fast.
She got them at the house with the kids, I say as he just nodded his head up and down.

The girls loved them to so that's cool, I just hope they remember what I told them, he says as he looked at the other dogs.
Call their phone for me, he says as I looked at him.

Doing as told my nieces called me all the time and they always asked for their daddy.

Hey uncle Mitches my daddy home ? Brit says before looking into the phone at her daddy.

Ohhh my Gooodnesssss daddyyyyyy she screams as he looked happy as fuck to see her.
What's good babe? I miss y'all, he says as Briana screams all happy and shit.
Daddy Messiah been looking for you and the babies to ,one of them says as they run through the house.
I miss y'all to, I'm try to come get y'all, he says as I hear Demi in the back ground saying something to them but them two oldest ones gave her the business.

I mean I had to go get them a few times since their daddy been gone because they talk shit to her. She wasn't her momma she ain't hit her kids at all and they did her ass in.
One night I had to go get them because they told her it was her fault their daddy was in jail and they hated her. They had Messiah saying it to & she was upset.
I had my other three nephews for the most part but Junior stayed with me because Missy was somewhere ,shit I don't even know .
Milan got her boys back but they did her the same way, they wanted their daddy, so I of course stepped up and got them .
The three was with Yoyo at her house today. Yes sis was 18 now and Beni got her a apartment before he went to jail and she stayed with all the kids even mine.

Daddy you coming to get us? Briana asked as he just looked at them. Yes I'm send for y'all tomorrow, he tells them as their giving him the third degree on when he's coming and what time.
Damn that made my day, he says as he gives me my phone back.
This Nigga loved them kids

Beni 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara