Wow

Beni
Pulling up to her salon, I was pissed and over this shit with her.
She ain't want me in Tampa, I think more to get me away from Mariah but that's the thing, she been left me alone .
And it was time for me to come back home anyways, I missed what I knew .

Getting out my truck I need to kiss up to her or something. I needed to see my kids and I wanted to meet my babies . Like I haven't seen them at all, only on pictures and it was hurting me so bad.

My girls birthday today and I wanted to take them shopping but she had blocked me.
So I'm just popping up and hopefully I can take all four of my kids , shit I'll take Messiah to if she let me.

Walking into her shop, the first person I look into eyes is hers.

Before I could say anything she starts.
Why the fuck you're here? Why? You are not welcome in here, she yelled coming for me .

What the fuck you want? You are not seeing my kids, she yells as she gets in my face.
Why? I asked as I grab her hands because she went to put her hand in my face.

Because I said so she yells pulling away from me.
Beni just leave, my mind is telling me but I ain't trying to leave without seeing my kids .

I'm not leaving , you need to talk to me and stop doing all this, I said to her as I walked back up on her.
I don't have shit to say to you, she yelled getting back into my face.
You do, you have a lot to say to me, I yelled getting mad. I was sick of this shit.

Charm
Beni please don't do that, please Kim begged as he is beating the fuck out of Demi.
She was tripping and I been telling her to stop doing him like that because he's a great father but she felt like he disrespected her by moving on . She went after the girl and the girl told her to leave her alone before she hurt her feelings but Demi wouldn't and that's exactly what the girl did. She sent her all type of videos of Beni and her fucking.

The day Demi went in labor the girl sent her a video of Beni begging for her to talk to him. They fucked and all type of shit and Demi was upset 😢. She's mad as fuck and I don't get it because she made this shit happened but you couldn't tell her that.

Please Beni, I cried now as he dragged her into her office and locked them inside . All you hear is her screaming and shit being rearranged.
Grabbing my phone I had to call Mitch or Dean. We needed help getting her from him.

She knew when he snapped it was over .

Beni please I cried knocking on the door as Kim begged him to but he wouldn't let us in.

30 mins later
Watching them both walk out of her office, she was crying so bad and he looked beyond pissed.

Blood on her shirt and her hair is everywhere.
He literally pulled the lace out her head.
He's shirt is off and the nigga looked like the devil.

Dean and Mitch is here but their not saying anything, Dean said he wasn't getting into it with them at all and Mitch said that's what she got for being so stupid.

Please can y'all please get him? Demi cried as she looked at her brother.
Man walk before I drag you out of here, Beni yelled as he push her.
Like the nigga has snapped again I don't know what to do.

Man bruh chill, Dean says as he walked behind them.
You can tell he ain't want to get into it with him because I think they just made up but you could also tell he felt bad for his sister .

We wasn't together, we ain't talk, I ain't have shit to say to him because he got stupid ass Tiara pregnant again and I hated him and her . I cut all ties with him and he only was able to see his kids not me . I wasn't afraid of him no more.

Man nigga don't touch me, Beni yells at Dean.
We followed them outside and Beni basically threw Demi in his truck.

You can clearly see Beni had a gun on him so that shit fucked with me.

Man chill, Mitch says as he got in between Beni and Dean.
Man I just saying you already beat her up, like chill, Dean said making Beni look at him again.

You playing big brother again nigga?? You should of been telling this bitch not to play with me.
That's the fucking issues my nigga, Beni says as Dean just followed him to the driver side of the truck.

Man nigga it's not about that, I already told you she was wrong for doing what she doing but nigga I ain't finna let you hurt her, Dean says as I see the devil in Beni eyes.

So what you want to do? Beni asked getting close to Dean.
Putting his hand up, Dean back off, nigga you got it, but that's fucked up.
I don't know if Beni pulled the gun or what but whatever it was it made Dean back up.