Whewwwww

1 week later
Please don't hit me please I'm sorry I really thought he was his son. Please don't do that Beni, I cried as he punch my window out my car.
We came back to the States last weekend and shit got real. He personally went to the courts to request the test and our results was back in and guess what? Messiah is his child and he is trying to kill me and I honestly didn't know shit about that this time.

I wouldn't dare do that to him again and now he's having a fit and I'm so afraid for my life at this point and I don't have no one to call or help me.
Dean already told me I was fucked up and he don't have shit to say to me .

Dulce took the test and I know for a fact she wasn't trying to hurt Beni by doing the test wrong or maybe she was I don't know shit we will never know because she's six feet under. I am figuring she just did it wrong.

Beni please I cried as I'm climbing over the driver seat to the back of my truck to try to get away from him as he bust all my front windows out my truck. His hand is all cut up , you would think that would of stopped him but it didn't .

Watching Mitch push him and he swing at Mitch but didn't make contact, Dean grabs him from the back but gets flips and they begin to wrestle .
Screaming I didn't want them fighting so I'm nervously get out the truck.
Now both of them are holding him back and he's trying to get out their hold but he couldn't because it was two of them against him.

Bitch I promise I'm kill you, you had my son around motherfuckers that ain't no blood? Hoe I'm dog you I swear he said trying to pull from my brother and Mitch.
Covering my mouth I cried because I had no ideal , no clue no nothing.
What the fuck did my momma do ?? Was this on purpose?
😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
Missy
What so Messiah is Beni? I asked Milan as we sat at This Jamaican restaurant.
Bitch yes, so apparently the momma was the one who did the DNA test for them and she must of did it wrong or purposely did it wrong and the shit said he wasn't the baby daddy but some reason Beni questioned it and the little boy is his son.

Girl shit was crazy, T said he went to pick up some work from Dean's house and Demi truck was parked outside all fucked up.
He said he didn't see Beni but he heard Mitch and Dean talking about it and from the conversation it sounds like Beni had jumped on Demi and it was bad, Milan said as she looked at me.

I was to have no contact with Demi, I wasn't trying to get my ass beat and my husband need all the funds he could get so I wasn't stopping that for nobody.
After he beat my ass I learn I was pregnant again so
He stop fighting me. He said he didn't want me saying anything to Demi and I didn't . I changed my number and all. I didn't want anymore issues so I'll stay in my place and now I feel dumb because I thought Beni was wrong but now hearing how she tried him, I see why he beat her ass.
😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Beni
Sitting outside looking at Messiah my heart and head hurt 😔.
All these years this little boy been calling some fuck nigga his daddy and the Nigga ain't really his daddy.
This bitch had my son around bitches he ain't no related to. I promise she's lucky , I want to kill her stupid ass.
You know I'm your daddy? I asked him as he looked at me.
Umm you're the twins daddy, you're my second daddy, he says as he plays with my phone.
No I'm your first daddy not second daddy, I said feeling very upset because he's not understanding but how can he understand and he's only 5.

You cannot call me Beni no more you have to call me daddy, okay? I asked him as I rubbed his face.
Yes daddy, he laughed as I picked him up.

Give me a hug, I said as he still laughed.
Hugging me he was a cool dude but I'm so fucked up right now all I wanted to do was spend time with just him.

Come on what you want to do? I asked him as he looked at me.
Umm I want to go swimming, he says as I carried him on my back.
I had a lot of making up to do with him.
I needed to know everything about him and I need to get his name changed asap .
I made her sent Mason a message with the test results and the nigga never replied.

It's to the point that I feel like she's been fucking with me and I wanted her head but she was hiding behind her brother and I ain't finna get into it with him anymore , I'll get her ass sooner than later.

7:30 am Next day
Can I come get him? He has a dentist appointment today. Demi sadly said over the phone.
Nah shoot me the address I'll take him, you need to meet me at the courthouse this morning, he's name isn't Cannon , I meanly said as it sounded like she was crying .
Okay I will but I am not trying to fight with you. I will changed his name .
Man you gonna have to see me when I get my kids, you definitely have to deal with your lies and I feel
Dulce was playing the whole time. How the fuck you don't know I'm the twins daddy then Messiah's ? Like y'all was playing this game the whole time just to fuck with me.
I think she was doing it to cover for you or because I wouldn't give in to her pettiness but one way or the other you had your hand in this bullshit to, I said feeling very overwhelmed.
I didn't , why do you think I would play with you like that about your kids? Do you think I would take that time from you? Yes I fucked up all the time but I always wanted all my kids to be yours, I didn't know, she cried.

Man you did, sent me my son information and meet me at the court house in the next hour and you better have all my kids with you, I yelled going back into the house.
My boy was sleeping, he called me Beni a few times and I had to check him but I knew it would take a while .
It was very frustrating and I was very upset and I promise y'all I'm get Demi back .