Good byes

I'm leaving this fuck nigga and I ain't never coming back, y'all can kiss my ass and if he come looking for me Demi you will be burying a brother right next to your momma, Charm says as she walked out of the hotel room we are staying at in Delaware.
That nigga beat my ass for nothing, he was cheating and he was the one who is doing wrong but want to beat me? Hell no I'm taking my kids and I'm leaving before my son kills him, she cried as I just looked at her.
Dean made her come with me to drop off Beni's sisters, we wasn't best of friends because the hoe was trying to be funny with that hoe who was fucking her husband , see bitch you never put bitches before family, that hoe got a whole baby by your nigga, how you didn't know that?

Dean was on some if you leave I'm kill you but like I told Charm on some real bitch shit, if he hit her again she needs to off him, like nigga you kicking her ass because you cheating??? I ain't agree with that fuck shit and I told him that and he told me to mind my business but nigga that's wrong. How you beat her because you cheating ?

Watching her walk back and forward, Z and Kim is with us because Mitch pretty much run Z out of Hollywood, oh he was hot still after the lil dudes  called playing on the phone sayin he was dead because she gave his shit away , he's been on her ass so if I was leaving town she was to just to not deal with his abusive  ass.
That nigga was tripping hard and he ain't care shit about what ah bitch was saying . The little niggas who did that shit with his phone and saying he was dead was now foot runners and they worked them little niggas, Dean wanted to kill them, but Beni wouldn't let him, he said he understood the fuck up and he just worked their ass but shit they are getting paid so it's a good thing that came out of a bad situation, right?

2 days later
After taking his sister to Delaware, I had a different out look on life. Shit was so hard and it's hard dealing with depression and after talking to his sisters both of them needed help.
It's never the victims fault , like how can you blame someone for acting out when their been a victim to some shit like that?

I couldn't deal with the stress of it, I pray for better days for them.

Coming back home , Beni and I talked about a lot and he told me that he will never love someone like he loves me and he loved me but I put to much dirt in the game and I did but he did to so what was the purpose of saying that?
So we both agreed to take it slow and see where shit goes, one day we may get it right and be right for each other but I knew he wasn't ready for me 100 percent and I wasn't ready for him , just keeping it 100.
I wanted to party and date, I ain't gonna lie something about another man attention was everything .
Yes Beni had my heart but he wasn't all lovable , the nigga said a lot  of fucked up shit . Shit we both did .

But I loved him and he's the father to all my kids despite the lies and mistakes I made.
We shouldn't of been each other first love, maybe that's the problem because I knew him and he knew me to much. And now that we are older we knew all the bad things about each other .

But I love him and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him.

Going into my room, I'm shocked.
The fuck? I loudly say as he's sitting on my bed , smoking . Where's your car? I asked him as he just watched me.
Stop asking questions, why you ain't nude? You seen me sitting here you should be nude by now, he says as he looked me in the eyes.

This nigga laying in my bed with nothing on but my white sheets covering the dick.

Ask for it, I say as he pulled from the blunt.
Take off the clothes, he says looking at me meanly.
You take them off, I say back. If I take them off you ain't gonna like how I fuck you, he replies as he remove the cover and the dick is standing up so nicely. Hard as fuck , oh I wanted this pain.

Not taking my eyes off the dick as he gets out the bed.

Whewwww , I scream as this man is giving me straight hard dick.
What type of nigga could fuck you so good ? Like this nigga still has the blunt in his mouth as he gives me straight raw dick.

Beeeennnnni please, I begged but the pain felt so good.
Making me sweat, he had me gone and I loved all the pain.
Where you want this nut? He asked me as he has my leg bend behind my head. In my mouth Dadddddyyyyy I loudly moaned .
Doing just that, he pulls out and as he standing up he's busting all on me.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK he yells as he nuts all on me.

Beni will forever be my nigga and I'll forever be his bitch.

The End