Oh okay

Why is she calling about Messiah? I asked Demi as I laid in the bed.
It's 6 in the morning why she's calling you about my son? I asked her again as I sat up in the bed.
She received a phone call about 30 mins ago that made her get up out the bed to go talk to the person.

When she came out I asked her who it was and she said Mason momma, she wanted to check on Messiah. But Messiah isn't her grandson so why she checking on him?

I know Beni she said she miss seeing him and she just wanted to know how he was doing, Demi says making me so upset again because bitch if your mammy and you wasn't playing hoe games this shit would of never been a topic .
Man change your number and do it asap, I meanly said getting out the bed.

Ah nigga don't need them motherfuckers calling to check on my son. He's my son so they don't need to check on him, he's GOOD, I yelled making her jump.

I hated the fact that my boy was around anyone , I hated he was calling that bitch ass nigga daddy, I hated she even gave him his name.

Brushing my teeth, I thought a lot and I was gonna marry Demi because that's what would be right to do. I wasn't taking no shit from her no more ,it was my way or the fucking high way and I was giving out ass beating if she tried me.

After doing my morning care I was out, I had to get my shit back on track. Cleaning out my shop, I hired a few mechanics and painters.
My shit was the place to bring your vehicles.

Turning on 2 chain ( BFF) I had a lot of work to do.

3 pm
Sitting in my offices eating lunch, I was dirty as fuck and ready to shower but I had a few more hours to go.
I talked to Demi earlier we got into really bad, I left her crying. She had the nerves to asked me could Messiah go see Mason momma, she said the lady was in town and just wanted to see him.
Bitch hell no, like that's so stupid and I wish Demi stop trying me before I off her stupid ass.

What's up daddy? Someone says as I looked up from my phone.
Damn this hoe so fine and pussy so good , I loved fucking her from the back and I loved the way she ate the dick. I real deal would of married this stupid bitch if she didn't let Demi or Missy get in her ear.
But again she was married and had a kid by my homie, why the fuck was she here and why the fuck is she calling me daddy?

What's up baby momma? I asked not taking her stupid ass serious.
Nothing much, I need to talk to you , she says sitting in the chair in front of me.
She definitely was on something or trying to be creep. Her skirt was so short I could see her panties and she was showcasing titties.

I need you to get the boys full time, Milan says as I looked at her crazy.
Huh? I said thinking I'm hearing shit.

Yes I need you to get them, I'm leaving T for good and I need you to get them until I get on my feet.
I don't have none of my clothes that's why I'm dressed like this and I refuse to go back to his house, she says as my eyes got big.

Damn that's cool , I'll take my boys , what can I do to help you? I asked as Demi is walking in.
The fuck? I thought as Milan stood to greet her.

Bae it's no where to park, she says as she hugged Milan.
What the fuck they had going on? I know they was okay but it looks like their best friends and shit . I think they came together.

Hey babe, Demi cooed coming to kiss me on the mouth.
Kissing her back I was still upset with her. But I wouldn't let nobody see that.

So bae I was thinking Milan could move in my house & stay there until she gets everything together? Demi says as Charm walks in. Like what the Fuck is going on?

Bitch I got all your stuff in the truck, we need to be heading to the house before it get to late, Charm says as Kim walked in.

Man what's going on? I asked them because when all of them together it's no good .

Umm T needs his ass beat, Kim says as the other ones just looked at me.
What happened? I asked as Mylia walks in, shocking me because I ain't seen her since her and Mitch broke up.

What happened? I asked again as I looked at Milan.
Looking like she ain't want to tell me, I gave her that look. Like I know the nigga ain't hitting her.

What's up man? I asked as Demi just looked at me.

T oldest son hit BJ in the face and Milan told T and T told her it was a mistake . The boy started to laugh and T did nothing about it. But that's just after months of his kids doing stupid shit, Charm says making me upset. Why the fuck is his son hitting my 4 years ?

It wasn't cool and I was finna play him a visit . I don't care about nothing when it had anything to do with my kids .