Girl please

Hahahaha bitch you picking at the wrong bitch I scream at Charm as she cried and Kim , Omika and Nikki held me from getting to her.

I felt disrespected so I beat up Kiara for fucking on my brother and being in his stupid ass wife's face, hoe I maybe a hoe but bitch I'm loyal as fuck, I yelled as Charm just cried.

Sooooo Kiara fucking Dean and has been for three years so bitch this hoe was in your wedding and all and she's fucking your Nigga??? I yelled as Kim is telling me to chill.
No y'all hoes wasn't telling this stupid bitch to chill when she was playing with me and talking shit about me. Calling me fat and picking at ah bitch because she thought my bitch was fucking her stupid ass nigga.

I would never be around ah bitch and their fucking with Dean, bitch I been Team Charm for ever and hoe you get close to this hoe and she fucking your Nigga, I yelled as she just covered her face and this bitch Kiara walks back out with Londyn ( Charms Assistant) and Me'Aira ( my nail tech)

Can I please talk to you? Kiara says as Londyn and Me'Aira is standing in front of her.

No bitch you cannot talk to her but you can talk to me, I said walking towards her . See Kim and Nikki wanted me to beat her so they wasn't stopping me from attacking her.

I don't want to fight you please stop, Kiara damn near cried as she's walking around the table to get from me.

Hoe you around here taking shots hoe but you fucking my brother, you fucking ah bitch you call your sisters nigga right in her face but want to turn ah bitch against each other, bitch you was supposed to stay mutual pussy ass hoe and bitch I might not cannot beat your ass up again here but when we get back to The Wood hoe it's gonna happened, I says as Kim and Nikki is laughing because this bitch real deal running from me and Omika is hugging me.

Charm hoe and when we get back hoe it's on to, bitch you got me fucked up, I shout towards her as Omika & Nikki push me back into the resort we are staying at.

Let me pack my shit, I'll be in Mexico jail fucking with you two whack ass bitches, I yelled. I'm mad because Charm had me fucked up and to think that she would turn on me like that? Hoe I'm put a few knots on your head when we get back home, stupid bitch I yelled as she walked in with her head down . Ah bitch be trying to hold you down and look how you do me I said running behind her but these hoes wanted let me touch her to safe their life but I was I swear on DULCE , I'm beat Charm up.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Beni
Stupid ass hoe fucked all of us, I laughed at Demi as she push me.
Bitch you tripping , we use to run trains on the freak bitch, nobody ain't take that hoe serious, I laughed as she push me again but this time she grabs my face.

Man bitch don't be doing that stupid shit I yelled as she fought me and I just tried to restrain her and she grabbed my face again and now I'm pushing her ass down on the floor in my house.

So why you ain't tell me you fucked her, shit why you ain't tell me y'all fucked her? Demi yells as she gets up and tries to grab me again.
Man because I ain't have to tell you nothing. Bitch I wasn't with you and I ain't with you now, I laughed going to the back of my house.

Shit I might fuck her little Chocolate ass again, hoe you ain't my bitch and that hoe is a freak and her neck game is everything, I said as she coming after me.

Ah bitch couldn't take the truth, I fucked Kiara First then I let my boys dick her down but of course Dean like messy shit he's still fucking her and when I learnt that after the wedding I stop fucking with him again because I fucked with Charm heavy .

I need some dick, this bipolar bitch says as I looked down at her as she's undressing by my heated pool.
That pussy clean? I asked walking up to her.
Duh stupid she says as I grabbed a handful of hair.

Stupid bitch you just like to piss me off then get fuck don't you? I asked putting my other hand in between her thighs .

Mmm 😋 bae she moan as I fingered her.