Blahhh

You think I want any parts of this ??? I yelled at my suppose to be sister.
Man hoe I don't care what you want parts of, why you here? Demi yells back at me in the court house.

Listen my name is Yasmine , I am a twin to Yasmin. We was adopted at birth and never knew shit about Dulce or her punk ass kids. Yasmin wanted to find these motherfuckers not me.
We learn about them from the agency and did our homework and now we are here and I'm already waiting to beat the fuck out of Demi bitch ass.

Crossing my arms as the lawyers reads the DNA
99.9% their lawyers says but he couldn't even get that all out before I was jumping over the table to her little disrespectful ass.

Man y'all ain't finna be doing that shit, Dean says stopping me as this fine ass nigga
,who I'm assuming is her nigga is carrying her out the room.

This bitch act like we had to lie, I yelled.
Man I don't know what the fuck is going on and I don't know what the fuck Dulce had going on but this is some crazy shit, Dean says looking at me.

We don't either and I don't care, she do, I says pointing to Yasmin.
Let me cool her off then we can go to dinner and talk this shit out, please Dean says as his bitch just looked at us.
L
I'm the hot headed one, always on go and always ready to fight ah bitch. Our parents got us at birth and took very good care of us, we never need for nothing . Our dad was a CEO of a Hotel, we ain't never need nothing so I don't know why Yasmin really wanted to meet Dulce or her other kids.

6:30
Sitting across from Dean, he looked so sick.
Very handsome man, looks like he takes very good care of himself.
We explained everything to him and he just looked so shock. Some reason when he showed us pictures of Dulce I cried. I knew she had passed but I didn't know how until Dean told us.

Looking up to this Demi bitch walk in with that sexy ass Nigga from earlier , I ain't gonna lie, the bitch was beautiful but hoe in my eyes I'm bad as fuck to.

Standing up, I watch Dean hug her, looking her up and down, the hoe better keep her hands to herself .

I just want to apologize for coming at you wrong, I didn't know none of this and momma ain't never tell us nothing like this and I'm pissed at her motherfucking ass. I don't want to keep fighting you but if you come at me I'm fight you, she says as dude pushed her and got in her face.
Not hearing what he was saying to her I just seen the tears come out her eyes .

I'm sorry , she says as she sat next to Dean .
Yeah umm I don't want no issues with nobody, I just want to know who every one is , Yasmin says.
We're literally 1 min and 30 seconds apart
I'm the oldest but shes the responsible one. I have one son ,she has one son, we grew up in Baltimore and moved to Texas when we was 16 and that's where we are located now.

Listening to Dean talk he was the big brother and I felt like if we would of grew up with him we would of had fun.
Learning he had 18 kids and was finna get married , he invited us to the wedding and of course Yasmin was game for it.
Learning a lot about Dulce we learn she was a hustler and she did whatever she had to do.
I don't know the story behind y'all, momma did them 9 years when Demi was 1 and if y'all was born in 96 momma was already in prison in 94 so maybe she was raped by a guard, Dean says as we agreed.
Their mixed but we are half white and whatever the fuck she was.  She had a DNA test done at 18 and we learned we was White, India , some type of Caribbean and black, shit I didn't know, I was black on my birth certificate so that's what I am.

How many kids do you have Demi? Yasmin asked the little stuck up bitch.
5 she says as she looked at Yasmin , damn for real? Yasmin asked as I looked at her.
Yes 3 girls and 2 boys, my oldest two and my last two are twins, she sadly says as tears exit.

I'm sorry it's touchy because I asked momma where I get the twins from because I didn't know anything about Beni side of the family (she says as she points to the fine nigga) and momma ain't even telling me she had twins, like what the fuck was wrong with her? Hoe how can you hide the fact that you had other kids???? Demi cried.

Oh I could tell she was spoiled as shit, but she was telling the truth.
I don't know, I'm happy Jasmin got what she want now I'm ready to go back home to my big dick husband and my son, fuck Florida .