Silly

Why are you yelling at me? I just told your no good ass that my nigga got stab 11 times and you snapping at me? I yelled back in the phone at Beni.

Man bitch don't call my phone no more, ah Nigga didn't know shit like that hoe ,but fuck you bitch, Beni yelled as I cried .
This nigga is so nasty and I hate him.
He think a bitch supposed to kiss his ass. I knew he knew what had happened to Z, it happened on his territory.
Z was stabbed the fuck up, whoever stabbed him was trying to kill him. But what was crazy was they ain't take nothing from him.
He had coke and pills on him and over 30g , this shit was definitely personal.

I hated Beni because I felt he took so much shit from Demi but I mess up once or twice and he kicks me out of his life.
I could of been living in a big house and had all the money and cars I needed if he wouldn't of did me like he did me.
But I'm getting my ass beat every time I do something wrong and I'm getting pregnant by ah nigga who's trying to be a boss.
Yes Z was a great provider but the only hustle he had was selling dope for Beni and Dean.
He ain't have no education at all, I did all the bills and I made sure everything was in order. He was street smart not book smart .

Looking at him as he slept, they had him in a deep coma. He was in surgery for 3 hours and now he's recovering.
All his baby mommas was here but nobody could come back here but me because I was the wife.

His baby mommas hated me, so much they all wanted to fight me . But he didn't allow that and the one Tenika hated me over  two niggas. She was in love with Beni and that hoe made it clear and she had Z 's three kids . So the hoe hated me more.
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Demi
That's fucked up, I don't fuck with Missy but I don't want to see nobody hurting and I been knowing Z for years. He was one of my momma's loyal workers .
I felt bad but word on the streets is this girl name Jilly cut him up because he told her to have a abortion ..
And Jilly was young like 18, what the fuck was he doing with a 18 year old? Nigga you got kids almost her age.

Looking at Beni as he pulls back up to the house. He's been up since Missy called. I heard they got into it really bad. When I walked back in the room with a sleeping Junior he was cursing her out bad. Like the shit he be saying to her hurts my feelings and everyone know I didn't like the bitch .

He got his kids up and took them to school. He took very good care of all 8 and they loved their daddy.

What's up? He asked me as he looked me up and down.
Nothing I replied fixing my dress.
Where you finna go? He asked me as I grabbed my keys.
No where , just taking the cars out the garage, Don and Ashley will be here to detail them today, I said referring to the Vehicle detail people he hired to detail our vehicles once's a week .

Not saying nothing he just looked at me.
Walking out the side door , I wanted today just to be a relax day but I had something to ask him.

Some little pussy hoe been in my inbox talking shit talking about she was his bitch for a few months and she was in love with him. The bitch want leave me alone no matter how many times I blocked her.
Last week she sent me a video of her giving him head.
The shit really fucked with me because I don't want to see that, yes that's my nigga and yes you had him when I wasn't in the picture, why are you fucking with me? This morning I got a message from her saying he texted her . I asked for proof and she couldn't give it to me so I started not to say nothing but when the whore said "tell BJ and Lil B hello"(Milan boys) it pissed me off. Like nigga how many hoes you had your kids around?

After parking the vehicles I went back into the house.
Walking in the side door he's standing there with my phone.
*laughing* this nigga was unreadable sometimes.

Walking off as he scroll up and down on my phone, I'm sure he seen the messages between the hoe and me.

Hissing and kissing at his pit bull Sandy , I was letting her back in the back door because I let her out to use the bathroom. She was pregnant by Bull, Bull was Beni's other blue nose pit that he had staying at Deans house.
I used to call Bull Beni number two because he was a hoe and he had babies by a lot of bitches.

Bull was beautiful, he was Gray and had grayish whitish eyes. He was so big, Beni only fed them the best of the best, he's dogs all was vegans, they ate no meat but their very big and thick.
I used to asked him why he made the dogs eat like that and he said because they will live longer and they did because Ace was old as shit but still beautiful, he was The first dog Beni ever had.

You entertaining bitches still huh? He says as I looked up to him as Sandy wobble to him.
She contacted me I didn't contact nobody, I said as he just looked at me.
But why entertain it? You got me, I haven't fucked this girl in over 4 years , he says as I just nodded my head.
And she know about my kids because she worked at the doctor offices their stupid ass momma took them to until I made her changed them because the hoe was fucking with her, he says as I just looked down.

Don't text nobody shit about me, if you got something to say then say it to me, he says referring to the message I sent Kim about him trying me and him having all the bitches he fucked around his kids.

Walking off I felt the heat from his body.
The nigga was upset and I was gonna leave him alone , I wasn't gonna fuck with him because I wasn't trying to get beat up on today.