Leak

3 months later
Beni
Shit was back to normal, I was still looking for Diamond and her sister. I still couldn't tell you who was the other niggas was that Night but I knew in due time the city would talk
What was I doing with Demi ? I don't know . Like I was in love with this dummy for some reason.

I felt she had five kids from me and I needed to be here with my kids. But this time I was on Demi hard. She wasn't able to run free and she wasn't able to just say or do what she wanted.
I made her apologize to Milan only because I knew Milan wasn't trying her like that.
She was on time, she had to be home at a certain time and she wasn't allowed to have them hoes in my shit.

Sitting in my truck waiting on Mitch to pull up. We was moving shit but I really was only working with him. Yes Dean was cool and shit but I still was very careful with him. Nigga crossed me more then once about ah bitch who will always love me.
He tried to chop it up with me and most times I went over there or he came to our house , but the energy wasn't the same.

*incoming call from Demi *
Like why are you so disrespectful? I been doing nothing but good by you and you try me like that? She cried as I just listened.

Man what? What are you talking about I said as I requested a FaceTime.
Don't play with me, you think I'm stupid? So who is the bitches ? She yells as her face is full with tears.

Man what bitches ? What are you talking about? I said getting upset because she started yelling and shit.

Saying all type of shit, she played with her other phone.
Show me the video stupid, I yelled as I sat up in my truck.
Stupid ass bitch I yelled as she played some shit on her phone.
Watching the video, damn I said as the nigga in the video is fucking the shit out of two white thick bitches. The Nigga ain't me but I know who the nigga is 😳

I'm call you back, I quickly said hanging up . Bitch I said as I called Mitch.
Man nigga I know , the video was just sent to me, Demi thinks its you, I don't know what the fuck or how the fuck that got leaked he says as I am in shock. As he's talking to me , Demi is calling me and I cannot and want expose bruh.

Laughing at him, he was blowed hisself .

Hold up bruh this stupid ass girl keep calling me, I'll see you when you pull up, I said to him. Bruh was in shock, shit I was in shock. I don't know who the bitches is but I know who the nigga is and all I'm say is he's in deep shit because he just had a bahy with Z and they just got engaged.

Wow that's so fucked up? Why Mitch cheating? Demi says as soon as I click over. Man I don't know what you talking about.
When Kim sent the video I thought It was you until I watched the whole video.
I know every tattoo on your body and ain't none of them on that niggas body belongs to you and then I looked at the haircut, I knew then it wasn't you. But you know what's going on so tell me, Demi says as I just listened to her.
I don't know nothing, it ain't me and that's all I know, I said as Mitch pulls up.

I'm call you later, you know when I get home it's gonna be a problem, I warned as she stay quiet.
You heard me? It's gonna be a whole problem because yo mouth, I said as bruh got in the truck. Putting my finger to my lip, I ain't want him to say shit until I got her off the phone.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳💀💀
Mitch
Man it is what it is, I said to Ziara as she threatened to take my kids and leave me.
Yes I fucked up and got fucked up with two freaks from Miami.
Our last trip was last week and that's when it happened.
We went to this party, Beni of course sat on the outside and Dean and I partied.
We both had a few bitches , I fucked and got my dick sucked by these two sisters . I had no idea 🤷🏾‍♀️ someone was recording but they where and somehow it made it way to Hollywood and my bitch leaving me.
When Dean called me he was saying Charm said Kim was saying it looked like Beni . So Demi called him but once I seen the video I knew it was me .

Beni and I looked a lot alike but he was bigger then me by about 30/35 lbs . And taller then me by a inch so I don't know why they thought it was him at first🤷🏾‍♀️

I'm taking my kids and leaving , don't ever say shit to me bitch ass boy, Z says as she put my newborn in her car seat.

Man I ain't mean to hurt you, you cannot fuck so I was horny and it happened, it wasn't nothing but fucking, I admitted as she just looked at me crazy.

Nothing but fucking, why ask me to marry you and you cheating? Like that's so not cool and not safe, you aren't finna do me wrong, she yells making my daughter cry. I'm done, fuck this shit, she says as she carried my baby out the house .

Shit was wrong and I got it but I wasn't finna chase her I know I was wrong .