TF

Why you playing hoe? I yelled at this Mariah bitch as she stood at my door of my salon ,fucking with me.

Hoe you be coming for me about your nigga why??? I'm in town now so I came to visit you bitch, Mariah stupid ass yells as I try to get out of Dean hold.

I don't know what this bitches problem was. I wasn't with Beni because I don't like how he move and the nigga choked the shit out of me that day and beat me up bad so I put him back in jail and now it's the I hate Demi games going on.

Hoe when I find your nigga I'm fuck him so good he ain't gonna remember your name, she says as Charm is now pulling up. I was in here with just my brother , we was planning our mommas yearly anniversary block party when this ugly bitch pops up with the bullshit.
I ain't even know who the bitch was at first until she said Beni's name.

Watching Charm and Kim get in her face, Dean had let me go because he wasn't gonna let Charm fight.
Running behind him as he push Charm out the bitches face I swung on her and it was on.

Tussling with this bitch, she had my hair . But I knew I had her because my brother was out here and he wasn't gonna let me get beat up and Kim damn sure wasn't. As we are fighting Kim is kicking the hoe . Tag teaming the bitch, hoe you don't come to nobody shit fucking with them about ah nigga that don't want you , shit he ain't want me either , he just wanted to beat me up and I was over him doing that when we both be wrong .

Breaking the fight up Charm pushed the chick to her car . Nah hoe I'm go find him and fuck him so good, I'll sent you a video, she laughed .
Like bitch what's your deal ? Did this fuck nigga set this up ? Oh I was pissed and he was gonna feel it .

8:34 pm
Man get the fuck away from me, Beni yelled as I'm at his shop trying to stab him.
I called and told him what happened, he told he ain't give ah fuck and to stop fucking with him before I be buried next to my mammy...
That shit was so mean and he knew it was her death anniversary, so why would he say that? So I went looking for him and we fought, I mean fought, he didn't care that I was the mother of his kids.

I chased him to his shop and now I'm finna kill this fuck nigga.
Hoe if you stab me you better kill me, he says as he pushed me on the ground .
Watching him walk away, I had flattening all his tires and cut the inside of his truck 🛻 up.

Stupid ass bitch he yells as he threw a wrench 🔧 into the front window of my Benz.
Picking up a jackhammer, he swung the bitch right into the hood of my car and it was over, covering my mouth as he went to work on my shit, I was beyond scared at this point , everyone knew once Beni was upset it was over and I had no control .