Beni 😳

3 am
Pulling the sheet over her nude body, I fucked around and fucked her .
Pussy was so good and tight, I'm assuming it hasn't been touch in a while how she's cried from the pain I was giving her.

Getting out her bed I went to take a leak.
I got word Mike was dead and Diamond and her sister was missing. I heard this nigga name Paul was one of the niggas there that night to, I'm sure it was about 4 of them but only Mike voice was the only one I knew.
I wanted all of them dead and with time they will be .

Showering I had a lot on my mind. Learning Messiah was mind , then this shit and now Missy and Demi fighting, ah nigga ain't have time for none of that stupid shit.

Watching her get in the shower with me, I was stupid weak for this bitch. No matter how mad she got me my dick always got hard for her and she always made me feel some type of way.

Washing my body, she kept her eyes on me.

Before I knew it, I had her against the shower wall fucking her.
Making all type of noises, I fucked her tightness.
Kissing her lips, I added my tongue making her suck it, she moaned as I did what I did .

Demi
2 pm
I don't know how to feel, Beni made my body sweat all night and all this morning.
Now I'm with him at his doctors appointment.
Watching him watch me, he was creeping me out , a few weeks ago the nigga hated me , now he's back in love with me??? I don't get it but I ain't gonna fight it, if we get back serious I ain't fucking up no more.

Looking at the doctor apply eye drops to his eyes, he said it was burning . Ensuring him that it will burn a little he order him a prescription. He told him the cuts looked good and was healing nicely. Beni told him thanks to me , it made me smile.

Leaving the doctors he walked very close to me.
I didn't want the mixed feelings and I didn't want him playing me.
I know he falls for me really fast all the time but I hope he's not playing on me because I'm helping him. He came to me so of course I'm helping him if he let me.
************************************************

3 weeks later
Man get out my face hoe if you ain't finna fight, I yelled at Missy as Milan got in between us.
Beni put all the boys in baseball and today was their game.
Missy still has a issue and I'm finna beat her ass.

The last three weeks Beni's been with me. We talked about our relationship and he said we will just take it slow. It seem like Missy got madder when she seen us together and the hoe is coming for me so hard . I ain't get it, bitch I was woman enough to tell her it was a misunderstanding about the first son comment but the bitch keep reaching for me.

Stupid ass bitch, she yells as she put her hand in my face.
I hated that shit, like hoe your hands ain't clean why would you do that?
Before I knew it I had popped her dead in the face.
Trying to get her good Milan was in between us.

I felt as it they was jumping me now because Milan had my hands as Missy swung at me.

Getting picked up from the back , I wanted both of them hoes now.
Beni wasn't here yet but I swear I'm finna beat the fuck out of both of these bitches.

Bitch you want to jump ? I yelled as I tried to get to Milan.
What you talking about? I ain't jump you, Milan said as I went for her but the coaches was in between us.

Missy hoe you pregnant and you want to try this? Bitch I'm kill you and your baby bitch, I yelled .

What the fuck y'all got going on? Beni said grabbing me.
These bitches just jumped me and I am
Finna murder both of these bitches I cried as I pushed away from him.

Hoe we ain't jump you, Missy yells
Man I don't know what you talking about I was breaking y'all up, Milan says.

Bitch you was holding my hands but it's cool I got y'all bitches I said as he picked me up again this time I couldn't get down.

Standing in front of me , I cried because I wanted both of these bitches but couldn't get to them.

Pulling me on his lap he sat me on the dick.
It was time for the game and he's telling me to chill.

3 :46 pm
Milan was sitting in the corner with her nigga and Missy was sitting on the lower side with her nigga and their kids.
Charm, Kim and Ziara is sitting next to us with my brother behind Charm and Mitch sitting next to Z.

Oh I was finna pop both of them before the day is over.

Beni 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara