Chapter 1: Jin Kazama Located!

Y/N POV

Brisbane, Australia.

Not the place I expected to be when I was given this assignment. And yet here I was. Then again, given the background of the subject involved, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to find them so far away from their home country.

I will admit, I was surprised I was given this task in the first place. Usually Raven would be given a task like this. But it seems he'd already been assigned to another matter. That left me. All other agents would be completely ineffective for this mission. The mission of tracking down JIN KAZAMA! The youngest heir of the Mishima Bloodline!

Jin Kazama was the son of Kazuya Mishima and grandson of Heihachi Mishima. He'd caused quite a stir in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3 when he defeated the entity known as Ogre two years ago. After that he vanished. My job was to discover the whereabouts of the lost heir and report back. 

I'd searched for months, travelling the world starting at the battleground where he'd fought Ogre, his last known location. For all I knew, he could be dead and this search could have been for nothing. However then I received my biggest break.

One of our informants reported a man in Brisbane Australia, who bore resemblance to the suspect. The man appeared a few times before vanishing without a trace. However due to his frequent appearances, my search was finally narrowed down.

Upon my arrival in the busy city, I began asking around in one area of the city I got people who recognized the description just couldn't put a name or location to them. And finally one person told me they'd seen the man frequenting a dojo isolated in an alley away from the busy streets. And it was overlooking this dojo where I'll admit, I began to feel nervous.

I knew just what the Mishima's were capable of. Even though they happened before I was even born, I remember hearing about the battles between Kazuya and his father Heihachi in the first and second King of Iron Fist Tournaments.

In fact, it was my mother who told me them, before her passing. She told me my father fought in these tournaments against both Kazuya in the first and Heihachi in the second. My father's identity had always been a mystery, but my mother showed me some of his fighting style which she'd seen first-hand and passed on to me. Hopefully one day I'd meet him, so I could make him pay for abandoning both my mother and I. I'm getting side-tracked, I need to focus on the task at hand.

I stood outside the dojo that all my searching had lead me to. All that could be heard was the distant sound of cars, seagulls in the air and the sounds of punching followed by loud grunts. I just stared up at the building before making my move.

I didn't risk trying the front door, instead I used all my strength along with my enhanced agility from my ninja training to leap up onto the low roof of the dojo. From there I slowly began to sneak along the rooftops until I reached an open courtyard.

The courtyard had to ceiling and was surrounded by all sides with small areas with a multitude of training equipment lined the half interiors. In one of which was something of interest. At the far end of the dojo was a large punching bag. 

A young man, likely no older than me, was stood in front of it punching away and clearly trying to get anger out judging by the yells and grunts he was making. His face was covered by a blue hooded jacket that fit the description I'd been given by the informant. There was a high possibility that who I was looking at right now was none other than THE Jin Kazama!

Image of Jin Kazama: