Chapter 11: The Temple in the Fog

Y/N POV

As per my instructions, I followed Heihachi and Kazuya Mishima out of the arena. There wasn't even time to announce a winner for the match as both warriors had already vanished. I saw them get into a Mishima Zaibatsu limousine and drive off into the night.

I got in my car and proceeded to shadow them, keeping far enough away that no one would notice but close enough that I was able to keep track of them. I thought back to what the operator told me before the semi-finals and came up with a practical idea.

Reaching up to my earpiece, I once again contacted HQ upon hearing an operator's voice. I instantly told them "Patch me through to Raven." The operator replied "Affirmative, patching you through now."

There was a pause for a moment before I heard a familiar serious voice calling "Raven here." I wasted no time "Raven, I'm currently in pursuit of Heihachi and Kazuya, I'm sending my coordinates to you now."

Raven could be heard replying "Okay, send them, I'll head to their destination. Do not engage them directly though without me! Is that clear." I nodded even though I knew he wouldn't be able to see it, saying "Alright, signing off." I turned my earpiece off and once again focused on the car in front of me.

Timeskip...

I don't know how long I was shadowing the Mishima limo. All I know is that it took me a long way out from the city, out into some sort of forest, it came to a stop in front of some sort of giant compound. A metal gate blocked its path with the Zaibatsu insignia plastered on the front.

I pulled my car to the side out of the way and instantly shut it off. I'd made a risky move not using headlights so they wouldn't see them. I had sent Raven my location, he knew where to come.

Abandoning the car I crept closer to the gate to see it open to let the limo through. I knew I couldn't follow behind as the gate shut right behind them. I began looking around for an alternative method of entry.

Eventually, my attention noted one of the many trees in the forest. I had an idea which I wished to try. Using my speed, I ran at the tree, actually managing to climb my way up its trunk until I reached one of the branches in particular.

From there I was able to run along the wooden surface and performed a leap. Flipping a few times, I went right over the wall and was actually able to slip into the compound UNDETECTED! Looking around, I began to take in my surroundings.

It seems I'd actually come to the Mishima Estate itself! I was beginning to get an idea WHAT Heihachi could be hiding here. From here, stealth was even more important. I squatted down and began creeping around.

It didn't take me long to track down Heihachi and Kazuya, they'd ditched the limo and were now on foot, I stayed in the shadows, my heart was racing. What if one of them spotted me, mission over! I couldn't afford that.

I actually froze when I heard footsteps approaching, I ducked out of the way to see two Tekken Force soldiers approaching, likely just for their regular patrol as they didn't seem to notice me. I'd hoped they'd just walk right past me, however while one of them did, the second one stopped and stood right in front of where I was hiding and remained.

I growled in annoyance as the soldier didn't move and instead just began humming to himself. I couldn't get out of the narrow alcove without alerting him though. So rather than playing the waiting game, I took matters into my own hands.

Springing from my spot I brought my elbow down on the soldier's helmet, not hard enough to crack it but hard enough to stun him. I grabbed him in a headlock and pulled him into the alcove before swiftly knocking him out. I didn't want to kill him, but he wouldn't be posing a threat any time soon.

Once that was out of the way I returned my focus to the two Mishima's. As I left the alcove I could see them in the distance walking through the estate in silence. I followed behind and soon the buildings and soldiers of the estate disappeared, once again we were surrounded by forest trees shrouded in a thick fog.

Heihachi and Kazuya walked into it with me following after them. I was just about able to see them through it, however it was what I saw BEYOND them that caught my attention. From the mist, a giant temple emerged!

It looked like a traditional Japanese structure, about three floors. Heihachi opened the front door with Kazuya behind him. The door closed behind them and I was once again left with an option, how to enter.

I looked around for a moment before noticing a balcony on the second floor a door leading inside. By squatting down, I managed to give myself enough force to jump and grip a bit of roof hanging under the balcony.

From there I managed to flip around and land onto the balcony itself. I didn't stay there though, instead I just headed through the door heading to the second floor of the structure. I was met with wooden corridors lit with traditional lanterns on either side.

I slowly made my way down the corridor, down the steps to the second bottom floor, careful to make my feet not creak on the wooden boards. I walked for a moment before quickly ducking when I saw both Heihachi and Kazuya up ahead.

I thought for a moment they'd noticed me, but this seemed to be a false alarm. They opened a large set of double doors and entered a room. Once more sneaking, I made my way closer to the room and peered around the corner, what I saw caused me to gasp a bit and my eyes to widen. A large temple room, with Heihachi and Kazuya stood in the centre.

Above them was Jin! Suspended with chains holding his arms out either side of him. This must have been where he was brought after our battle. The question is, why here? What was Heihachi planning?

Little did I know, I would witness the birth of an evil within Jin and a long awaited showdown between father, son and grandson...

Author's Note: And that's it for this chapter, it was pretty linear all things considered but the next one will hopefully make up for that. That chapter will be the last one in the Tekken 4 segment but the Tekken 5 segment will follow on directly from it. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, thank you for reading.