Chapter 14: Heihachi Mishima... Is Dead...

Y/N POV

Something crashed through the ceiling in front of me causing me to raised my hand to shield my eyes from dust and splintering wood debris. As I lowered my arm again though, my eyes narrowed when I saw one of those Jack robots, from the looks of things, it appeared to be the fourth generation.

It stood over me as I commented "G-Corporation, what are you doing here?" Of course there was no response, not that I expected one either, these drones were virtually mute. It did slowly begin to step forward though, I could hear its eyes bleeping. I scowled as I said "So that's how it is then."

The Jack 4 drone rushed forward and thrust its fist forward for a punch. I effortlessly used my speed to evade. While these bots packed a punch, they were sometimes slow and a bit clunky. Before it could even turn to face me again, I elbowed it in the back. As it fell to the ground, I through a lone kunai that pierced right through its chest. It shook for a moment as electricity sparked around it, its eyes dulled and it shut down completely.

I stood over the robot, staring down at it in confusion when I heard several more crashing sounds coming from the large temple room where the Mishimas had been fighting. I peered in from my hiding spot to see several Jack bots swarming Heihachi and Kazuya, it seemed they were willing to put their differences aside for this. How long would it last, I wonder.

Image of Heihachi being ambushed by Jacks:

Due to G-Corporation's interference, it would be impossible for me to successfully apprehend one of the Mishimas, let alone both of them

Due to G-Corporation's interference, it would be impossible for me to successfully apprehend one of the Mishimas, let alone both of them. I had no intention of helping them out either, so my priority now was to escape.

As if on cue, I felt my earpiece buzz. I reached my hand up to push a button and spoke into it. "Eagle here." Straight away, I heard a familiar voice. "Eagle it's Raven. What the Hell's going on?!" I explained "G-Corporation showed up with a swarm of those Jack robots. The mission's compromised."

Raven's voice replied. "Right, I've reached a rendezvous point a safe distance from the temple. I'm sending my coordinates to you." Straight after he said this, I heard a beep on my radar. Looking at it, I saw a map of the surrounding area, I was represented by an arrow while Raven's location was a blinking light.

I stated "Right, I see you. I'll be there shortly. Eagle out." I signed off the call with Raven and looked at the radar again. I had my objective, I'd have to get out of here before it was completely overrun by G-Corp's forces! Glancing back to the large room, I could hear the Mishimas fighting the Jacks. I spoke quietly "Farewell Mishimas." Before I turned and began running.

I instantly made my way back to the staircase I'd descended earlier. This time I went up, once at the top, another Jack 4 attempted to crash in front of me but because we were on a higher floor, it ended up going right through and just leaving a massive hole in front of me.

Ignoring the Jack, I leapt over the hole. Making my way to the balcony I'd leapt onto in the first place to get inside, this time I just leapt off it, upon hitting the ground I performed a role and stopped on one knee, quickly getting to my feet again afterwards.