Chapter 6: The Beginning of a Rivalry, Heihachi's Ulterior Motive

Y/N POV

Jin Kazama.

That was to be my opponent for the fourth round of the tournament. And I'll admit, I was both uneasy and excited. I know I'd said I felt uncomfortable before my fight with Nina. But this was different.

Jin was after all, a member of the infamous Mishima bloodline. Each one was a highly capable fighter in their own right. There was a reason why I'd only initially been tasked to OBSERVE Jin Kazama before the tournament was announced.

But now, if I was to complete my mission and advance to the finals, I'd have to go through him after all. A fact which was both scary but also really interesting. There was no phone call from Jin, I wondered if he even had access to a phone. In fact there wasn't even a note from him.

This time it was ME who made the effort to contact. Not verbally, but similar to what Nina did, I sent a note telling him to meet me an underground parking area designated as booked for the tournament, it was fortunately away from prying eyes.

I wondered if he'd actually show up. I headed to the spot and sure enough he wasn't there. It seems Christie and King were the only ones to have any initiative and show up before me. Either way, I waited.

Not for long though, I'll give him that. It was completely silent in the car park so I heard the sound of footsteps approaching. Opening my eyes, there he stood. Sporting a different attire to our last encounter.

Image of Jin Kazama:

He looked around at our surroundings, me just watching him silently before he turned to me and spoke "I was wondering if this was some kind of set-up

He looked around at our surroundings, me just watching him silently before he turned to me and spoke "I was wondering if this was some kind of set-up." I shook my head "No, I tried explaining this to you last time. I have no affiliation with your family."

Jin narrowed his eyes and raised his gloved fist, asking "Then why were you spying on me?" I folded my arms and sighed. "That information is classified Jin Kazama. It was a mistake you discovered my in our last encounter but it seems now is the time to settle things between us."

Jin got into a combat stance as soon as I said this, he stated "If that's what it takes for you to talk. I will find out who you are one way or another." I also got into a combat stance as my own eyes narrowed.

We stood for a moment, not moving a muscle. It seems both of us were waiting for the other to make the first move. We began taking slow steps, as Jin moved left, I went left causing us to move in a circular motion.

I eventually went first. Going right in using my speed to my advantage. I rushed forward and went for a kicking attack in an effort to end the fight as quickly as possible. Of course I should have guessed it wouldn't have been this easy.

Jin raised his left arm causing my leg to collide with it locking us into a clash. I noticed that familiar build-up of red electricity. It sparked around Jin's arm and I felt a buzz as parts went into my leg.