Chapter 28: The Williams Showdown

Anna POV

There she was, just standing there. Even so, her mere presence was enough to make my blood boil. Decades of hatred began welling up as she folded her arms and dared to stare at me with a look of boredom and disinterest. My sister, Nina Williams.

Image of Nina Williams:

My fist slowly clenched as I muttered "This time

My fist slowly clenched as I muttered "This time..." I trailed off a bit before abruptly pointing at her and declaring "This time I will kill you!" My so-called sister didn't even flinch at my statement, instead just grinning and asking rhetorically "You don't learn do you?"

My anger only increased as she gestured her hand in a mock gesture of calling me to her as she stated "Well, come on then." Neither of us moved for a second, instead just glaring at one another, waiting for the other to make the first move, like one of those western stand-off.

I soon grew impatient though and was the first to make an effort. I rushed forward and instantly went in with several punches and chop attacks. Nina however managed to either block or dodge each attack. Actually making fun of me in the process. "Is that really the best you can do?" She remarked.

This caused me to snap "You're about to find out!" I went in for a kick that managed to catch her off guard and hit her in the side before going in for two slaps across the face in quick succession. These made her recoil a bit, I did want to land a third strike however she recovered and grabbed my wrist tightly.

I was instantly met with a knee to the stomach that made me stagger back in pain. I shot another glare to Nina spitting "Damn you!" To this she just shrugged "What? You just make it to easy." I let out a yell and lunged forward.

I went in for a punch however my arm was caught. Nina twisted it making me yelp in pain and drop down on one knee however this only provided an opening for me to throw her over my shoulder and onto my back. I tried to stamp on her with my heeled shoe however she managed to effectively roll out of the way.

As she got to her feet she commented "You never did choose a suitable fighting  attire did you?" I just glared, opting not to say anything, instead trying to analyse her position for an opening. And I think I may have found.

Running forward, I waited for her to try and strike forward. This gave me a chance to duck down  and perform a sweep to her legs making her trip over. What I didn't expect though was for her to grab me and pull me down along with her causing us both to fall onto the floor.

She instantly tried to drop one of her legs down in a guillotine motion, I raised my arms to protect my face from the blow and tried countering with a chop. Again she dodged as we both got to our feet as quick as we could. 

There wasn't chance to relax though as we both instantly lashed out once more, I went in to kick her and she went in for a karate chop. I hit her shoulder while she just struck my arm. She landed a roundhouse kick that caused me to stagger back, turning around and that's when I had enough.