Chapter 13: G-Corporation's Ambush

(This chapter and the next one kind of take place alongside one another. The next chapter will cover Y/N in this part of the story.)

Kazuya POV

As soon as my eyes shot open, I sat upright, cupping my hand to the side of my head. The last thing I remembered was... I thought for a moment before it came to me. JIN! My chance to reclaimed the part of the Devil that had been taken from me!

Looking around though, I saw no sign of him. There was a massive hole in the temple's ceiling with black feathers blowing lightly in the wind. I couldn't help but smirk a bit at this, it seems the Devil within Jin had finally awoken as well.

Next to me there was a light shuffle, I turned to see my father getting up as well. It seems Jin had overpowered him as well. I was prepared to say something, perhaps settle the score when the sound of helicopters could be heard overhead.

Before either of us could comprehend things fully, the ceiling in front of us was utterly demolished as several objects crashed through, causing copious amounts of dust to fly up initially covering our view of the objects. It soon faded though revealing a large number of G-Corporation's Jack 4 combat robots.

Image of a Jack 4:

My father Heihachi yelled "Who goes there?!" It was obvious why they were here though, I placed my hand on my father's shoulder to push him out of the way however he quickly brushed it off and glared at me

For a moment we just glared, hatred beaming back and forth between us. However there was a mutual understanding. There were too many Jack 4 robots here for one to fight alone. In this one instance, we'd have to put our grudges aside.

While our focus was on one another, two Jack bots attempted to jump us, however we each lashed out, striking the bots across the face and effectively damaging its headpiece enough for it to become immobile. While these bots had decent fighting prowess, they lacked durability and a heavy blow like that would damage them to the point of shut-down.

With that, me and my father stood back to back, in stances that mirrored one another. I never thought in all my life, I'd one day be fighting side by side with my father. And I hated the very idea of it. 

Image of Kazuya and Heihachi fighting the Jack 4 robots: