Chapter Thirty One

Belle POV:

*Next morning*

I slowly open my eyes as I let out a tired yawn and roll out of bed. It is currently 7:35 am, the mums are drinking coffee in the lounge and Kyra is scribbling all over her colouring book. I walk to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and combing my tangled hair. I quietly sneak to Cayden's room, shutting the door behind me and creeping to his bed as quiet as I can be, I gently pick up the covers and see him there, looking as sexy as ever. His eyes were tightly shut and his hair was ruffled in all sorts of directions.

I run my fingers through his hair, and admire how much of a sex god he looked like right now. Memories of last night come flooding to me as I blush and lower my head to kiss his cheek when suddenly my robe is on the floor and I'm under him. "What a great start to the day" he deviously smiles, pressing his lips against mine. With just the two of us here, the rest of the world disappears. I'm lost staring into his beautiful captivating eyes.

Suddenly Jayden walks in, his eyes filled with misery and pain. Me and Cayden quickly pull away from each other as he apologies and quickly grabs his duffel. Cayden goes to the bathroom, leaving me to remember the whole Jayden scenario. I never knew Jayden felt that way about me, if he had told me earlier then it wouldn't have got to this stage where I have to choose between the brothers. I love Jayden but I'm in love with Cayden..

I play with the hem on my silk shorts, indulged in all these crazy thoughts. "Belle" I hear Cayden say, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Whats wrong?" he asks, pulling me into a hug. "Nothing, was just waiting for you" I half smile as he nods and caresses my hair.

"Not long left now" he yawns, as he pulls my shirt up to reveal my big bump, he strokes my stomach before placing a kiss on it. " Aw Cayden" I shyly say, planting a big juicy kiss on his cheek. " I'm going to go get dressed now before my mum and Carrie find me in here" I chuckle, as he groans and pulls me under the covers.

" Or we could just stay here" he smirks, trailing kisses down my neck. " C-cayden" I softly moan as his hands roam under my t shirt. " Belle" I hear my mother call in  a distance as I hastily jump off the bed, grabbing my robe off the floor. Cayden amusingly stares at me  as I throw a pillow at him and stealthily run out of the room.

" Where was you?" She teases, crossing her arms over her chest. " I-I um went to see if Cayden w-was awake" I embarrassingly mumble, as she lets out a low chuckle. I sheepishly smile and run back to my room, locking the door. I grab my suitcase off the floor, looking for an outfit to wear.

" Where did you disappear last night" I hear Cherry and Lizzie squeal as they both stare at me, a mischievous smile on their faces. " You scared me" I whisper, placing a hand over my heart. " Spill" they both say in unison as I playfully roll my eyes. " I was with cayden" I smile, as they both endlessly tease me and giggle.

" I have no idea what to wear" I say, running my fingers through my hair and chucking my clothes back and forth. "Here wear this, it's really cute" Cherry suggests, taking out a polka strapless sun dress, which was amongst the huge pile of clothes on my bed.

I don't travel light.

"Alongside with these shades and sandals" Liz chirps in. " And this is why, you two are my best friends" I snigger, as I  strip out of my night clothes while they both get changed in similar outfits.

(15 minutes later)

I apply sun lotion all over my body, and tie my hair into a cute side plait before throwing my hat and sunglasses on. I take out my 'Mac' red lipstick, gliding it over my lips, as I pucker them slightly. Suddenly out of no where, Cayden wraps his arms around me, pressing his lips against mine softly. " Mmm tasty" he smirks as I let out a low gasp and look in the mirror.