Chapter Eighteen:

Belle POV:

"They came towards me with a stash of cash in their hand. They tried to bribe me!" Liz exclaims, throwing her hands in the air. "What did Cherry say?" I curiously ask, stroking my chin. "She was like ' I want Belle back as my friend' she mimics Cherry, making me laugh at how much it sounded like Cherry.

"Come on, let's go somewhere. Let's go town, and buy a few things and grab a bite to eat after?" She asks, as I eagerly nod. I throw on my blue high waisted shorts, along with my white Nike  crop top and my denim jacket. I grab my white converse and throw them on, tying my hair into two pigtails.

"Let's go" She says, pulling my arm out. "It don't even look like you're pregnant" She says, referring to my flat stomach. "Uh wait till I reach 7-8 months" I chuckle, but then pause and think for a minute. I'm going to become really big... "Watcha thinking about?" Liz asks, starting the ignition to her car. "Nothing" I quickly mumble.

Even If I do gain a couple of pounds, as soon as the baby is born I will hit the gym...

"Okay?" She confusingly says, driving to town's car park. She parks inside the large car park filled with hundreds of cars. "Do you have any change?" She asks, fiddling with her pocket. "Here" I say, handing her a pound coin out of my purse. "I'm going to get a parking ticket, I'll be back" she chirps, running off in the other direction. I quickly park her car for her, and wait, as she comes running back waving the ticket in her hand.

She displays it on the windscreen, and links my arm as we run off to the ground floor shopping centre. We enter a few shops like Top shop and River Island, but don't find anything we like. Liz ends up buying herself a new ' Mac' lipstick, nail polish and a leather jacket.

I just pick myself up a pair of Grey Nike joggers from JD. I've stopped doing my morning Jogs! Liz looks at me with a flat look. "What?" I ask, pinching her cheeks. "Come on. Joggers?" She asks, as I let out a sheepish grin. "Oh boy" she mutters, shaking her head.

"Im going to buy you a dress." She murmurs, walking to an isle full of skimpy dresses. "Is Cayden taking you out anywhere?" She randomly asks, admiring a red dress in her hand. "Yeah tonight" I shrug, as a smirk plasters on her face. "Perfect" she whispers, quickly hiding a dress behind her back. "I'll be back!" She exclaims, running off to the check out. I lightly chuckle and run my fingers through my hair.

I want to look perfect tonight...b-because of C- I mean self-presentation. Yeah self-presentation...

Liz comes running back with a shopping bag in her hand and a sheepish grin on her face. "What did you get?" I ask, pointing to the bag. "You'll see when we get home" she smirks, pulling my arm. Walking out of the shop, I see Cayden and his friends walking past us with a cigarette in their hand and their other hand in their pocket. Cayden quickly darts his eyes towards me and continues walking. Alright then.

"Oh wait. I need to go to that thingamajig shop" Liz purposely says, pulling me in the same direction as Cayden. "Why is that girl following us?" One of his friend snickers, pointing at me. Rude much. "I don't know man" He mumbles, as I feel the urge to slap him.

"She keeps staring at you, she's creeping me out" Another whispers, as Cayden snaps his head towards me. "Stop staring at him you creep." His weird friend snaps, as they burst out laughing, as Cayden stands there. Silent, and not defending me.

He quickly looks at me with a sympathetic look in his eyes, as I wipe my falling tears and run off in the other direction.

"Belle!" Liz calls out, as I run away from her. Why is Cayden acting like that? I bang into something hard and fall to the floor. "Belle?" I hear a familiar voice question, pulling me up. My eyes lock with Jayden's misty green eyes. I pull him into a tight hug as he hurriedly wraps his arm around me. "What happened?" He asks, stroking my hair.

"Just take me home please" I sadly say, as he nods and grabs my hand. "Where have you been?" I weakly ask. "Camping with my dad. Just came back now, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It slipped my mind" He mumbles, scratching the back of his head. I nod as he opens the car door for me.