Chapter Four:

Belle POV:

"See you later Cherry" I half smile, as she raises her eyebrows. "Are you sure you'll be fine alone? It's been 20 minutes since school ended already, and he's not out yet" She worriedly says, as I wave her off. "I'll be fine. Go on" I assure her, as she gives in and nods, walking to her car.

I plug in my headphones and listen to Justin Timberlake ' Suit and Tie'. Slowly tapping my fingernails against my thighs to the beat, I feel myself getting tired. I've been standing near the school gates for 20 minutes, and I'm already so tired. I have no energy to stand any longer, but I have to talk to Cayden. He has to know about this baby. Our baby.

Ms.Daves walks out of the building, with an umbrella in one hand and her handbag in the other. She turns my way and curiously stares at her watch. "You're still here?" She asks, as I sadly nod. "Do you want a ride?" She offers, as I politely smile. "Thank you Ms. D but no thankyou, I'm actually waiting for someone".

"Ah alright. See you in English tomorrow" She murmurs, walking to her car. It's going to start getting dark soon, it is winter after all. I'm only going to wait 5 more minutes, if he's not here then I'm going to have to go. It's going to get dark in another 10 minutes, and I'm walking as well.

Oh Lord my feet are literally killing me, I can't bare to stand any longer.

I slowly hop on the gate, and let out a satisfied moan. How nice it feels to sit down. I take my headphones out, and throw them in my bag. My head hurts now from listening to Suit and Tie a bit too loud. I unlock my phone and play Temple run to amuse myself.

I look towards the school building to see whether Cayden has come out or not, but no sign of him yet. Letting out a sigh of despair, I slowly jump off the gate and start walking. It's already gone quite darker than before, I best rush home before it fully gets dark. Just as I'm about to grab my bag, I recognise that annoying obnoxious giggling and husky deep voice from a mile away.

Cheerily turning my head around, my eyes lock with Cayden and Alexia.... I can't deliver this news in front of her. Faking a small smile, he walks towards me and curiously at me. "You wanted to talk?" He asks, heading towards his motorbike. I nervously gulp, and tuck my hair behind my ear.

I ignore Alexia's death glares and petty comments, letting out a small sigh." Baby ignore the slut, she can wait. Let's finish were we left off" She seductively whispers in his ear, tracing her fingers down his shirt. "I'm the slut? I'm not the one who's probably slept with the whole school!" I unexpectedly snap, quickly realising my action and covering my mouth.

She angrily arches her eyebrows, as a small smirk tugs at her lips. "Oh really? At least I'm not P-P" She quickly stops, as my heart pounds in my chest.

She can't possibly know I'm pregnant.

I only told my mum and Cherry, unless Cherry told her which I highly doubt because Cherry is my best friend and was with me the whole day practically. "At least I'm not a virgin!" She quickly says, as I roll my eyes. Honey your boyfriend took my virginity.

"Baby lets go" Alexia mutters, grabbing his arm, and leaving me all alone to walk in the dark. "Can I have a lift please?" I timidly ask, not wanting to walk all alone. " Yeah.. sure" he confusingly murmurs, as Alexia's jaw drops. "It's a two seater baby!" She exclaims, as Cayden runs his fingers through his hair.

"Alexia stay here, let me drop her first" he informs her, jumping on his motorbike. She sucks in a deep breath, rolling her eyes. "If it's too much trouble then I'll walk" I murmur, hoping he'll say no. He ignores me, as I hop on his motorbike. He hands me the helmet, as I put it on. I put my hands on his shoulders as he chuckles.

"Put your hands on my waist" He says, as I let out a fake sigh, and secure my hands on his hard toned waist. Alexia's fists are clenched and her face has turned tomato red, I silently snicker at this amusing sight in front of me. Before I know it, Cayden speeds off as I wrap my arms tightly around him, inhaling his infamous scent.

"Cayden you're going so fast!" I exclaim, feeling really scared. "Relax" he mumbles, as he misses a Traffic light. "You missed the traffic light!" I shockedly say, as he shrugs his shoulders. "Where's your house?" He asks, as I give him directions to my house. In a matter of 5 minutes, were at my house healthy and alive surprisingly.

I quickly jump off, feeling numbness in my feet. "Thanks" I smile, handing him his helmet. "So what did you want to tell me?" He curiously asks, as I look down. "Well Cayden I-I'm P" I get interrupted by his cell phone ringing.

"Ah fuck. You'll have to tell me tomorrow" and with that, he speeds off in the other direction. Oh Great. I jog to my house, running upstairs to my room and jumping on my bed. I kick my shoes off, and rest my head back, as my mother knocks on my door.

"Come in" I shout, as my mother walks in her work outfit. Michael Kors glasses, tied up neat blonde hair and a smart black blazer and pencil skirt, my mother looks awfully smart. "You have an appointment tomorrow." She informs, handing me a glass of water as I thankfully smile and take a long sip. "Did you tell him?" She worriedly asks, as I sigh and murmur no.

"Oh honey" She tuts, as I throw my jacket off. "My feet kill" I randomly whine, massaging my feet. "These are all normal in the early stages of pregnancy" she says, placing the glass of water on my nightstand.

"Ok honey. My work shift starts in another 10 minutes, I best go. Food's in the oven, if you need anything ring me. Money's under the kettle" She smiles, kissing my forehead. "Bye baby" She murmurs, as I respond bye back.

She leaves the house, leaving the house all to me. Normally kids in my position would throw a party or whatever, but I just want to snuggle up in bed. I live with my mother alone but I have an older sister and a younger brother. My dad was hardly around, he was quite sexist, and didn't want any girls but sadly for him, me and my elder sister Maya were born which he couldn't take, so he tried for another with my mother who finally produced a boy for him.

My dad just left one day with Asher without a reason or notice. Due to this Maya got involved with drugs, she fell in the wrong crowd and ran away from home. But she realised her mistake and came back, where she got married to her best friend Aiden. They now happily live in Canada, and always come England for Christmas or a birthday.

My dad took it to court, and got full custody of my 14 yrs old brother where he and Asher have disappeared, whereas I live with my mother who fell into short depression after he left. Asher didn't have any contact with my mum, and Maya hardly phoned so my mother was obviously much closer to me. But Maya did visit a few days ago, she's looking for a house around here..

I really need a shower, I feel so tired and worn out. Grabbing my things for the shower, I rush into my bathroom, setting the water. I strip out of my clothes, and hurry into the shower, letting the warm water soak my body.

I apply some fruity tutti body wash to my body and quickly massage some L'Oréal shampoo onto my scalp. After five minutes, I hop out of the bath and wrap the towel around me. I throw my cute red silk robe on and my slippers. I dry my hair with the towel, leaving the towel on my head so it's like pharaoh style.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door, letting out a small groan. I rush downstairs, and open the door revealing a nervous Cayden. He looks my way, with pure lust in his eyes.

"I-I forgot m-my "he suddenly pins me against the wall, as I feel my legs go jelly. "Belle" he whispers in my ear, trailing kisses down my neck. "C-Cayden sstopp" I moan, my words not forming properly. He slowly takes my robe off, as I push him away forcefully. "No Cayden" I firmly say, pushing him out of the door. I run to my room and lock the door. Well that escalated fast.....