Chapter 34: Part Two

Belle POV:

" Mum....dad?" I frantically ask, as tears threaten to fall as I stare at the mere sight of them. Hand in hand. Standing before me was my mother and my father. My father...my father who abondended us, my father who sent our family on the edge, my father who took my brother..

"Sweetheart I can explain" she worriedly says, rushing towards me as his cold blue eyes linger in the distance. " Mum how could you! What are you doing with this man?" I scream, not being able to control my anger.

" If you just listen sweetheart-" I cut her off before she has the chance to say anything more. " Mum I want him gone instantly. I don't want him here" I yell as he steps forward, placing his filthy hand on my shoulder as I flinch and instantly pull away.

" What are you even doing in Cayden's house? Where is he?" I hysterically ask, as Cayden comes out from the dark behind the large pillar in his hallway. I stare at him astonished, feeling betrayed would be an understatement.

" You were behind this?" I ask, as he lets out a long sigh, crossing his arms over his chest. " Look Belle" he says, coming over to me and comforting me in his big warm arms. " Me and Tara have grown close-".

" Is that why you haven't been answering my calls!?" I snap. " I have found out so much about her, she's not who you think she is. Her and Alexia have been plotting this whole time to keep us apart" he sighs.

" And you just tell me now? You didn't answer my calls or messages!" I ask in disbelief. " I had to lay low. I couldn't involve you until I was certain myself " he assures me, cupping my face. " She's your step sister, even she doesn't know that. But when she had a profound interest in you and a guy named Carl, I had to dig deep and I had Carl help me too" he says, looking at my father.

" Belle my beautiful little girl" Carl says, coming towards me as I shot him a dirty look. " You have no right to call me that. You lost that right when you walked out on us and took my little brother, and you Cayden..I can't believe you went behind my back" I frustratedly yell, turning on my heel and walking away.

Cayden chases after me, as I quickly make it into Noah's car and he speeds off. " What's wrong Belle? That looked intense" he says as I bite my lip, trying to get the image of that vile human out of my head..

Tara POV;

~Cayden~

'Belle is your stepsister! I know about you and Alexia. Just don't hurt Belle. I choose you. I'm ending things with Belle'

WHAT!?????

Belle is my step sister?? That would make so much sense. I can't continue with this plan now. I can't believe how low I've sunk, to the extent of harming an innocent baby. The plan is off. And Cayden?! He's ending things with Belle. Time to do the right thing.

I rush to tell Alexia, possibly searching the entire house twice. I look into the guest rooms, eager to call off the plan. " Tara?" I hear Axel's voice whisper as I run to him, surprised as to how he got out.

" You fucking evil bitch" he splutters, bloody dripping out of his nose. "Axel please understand that I'm so sorry" I murmur, rushing to find tissues to stop his bleeding nose.

" Don't fucking touch me. I will-" he gets cut off, by his eyes slowly closing. " Axel!!" I frantically scream, slapping his face and trying to awake him.

" Someone help! Please give him some food and water and he'll be okay" I scream, rushing out to the crowd upstairs who come to Axel's aid. He's not priority right now. I need to find Alexia.

" How dare you come and show your face here you traitor" Alexia scoffs, pulling me into the room. " Alexia please call off the plan. Look she's my stepsister and Cayden loves me-" she cuts me off by slapping my face.