Chapter Thirteen:

Belle POV:

"I'll drop you home after school, so wait for me near the gate" Cayden informs, as I roll my eyes and nod. "Anything else?" I sarcastically ask, as he shakes his head. "That's it really."

"Cayden baby" Alexia squeals in her high pitched voice, running up to Cayden. She gives me a stink eye look before eagerly pressing her lips on Cayden's. I walk away awkwardly and look for Axel. "Hey there!" Liz chirps, running towards me and slapping my shoulder softly.

"Hey" I smile, as she wipes her glasses clean. "There's a really cool party tonight, want to go?" She excitedly asks. "Hell no. The last party I attended was so good, that I'm now pregnant" I sarcastically mumble, moving a strand of hair from my face. "Please Belle. I don't want to go alone, I'll buy you lunch and a new outfit?" She offers, as I tap my chin.

"Sorry Liz"

"Please Belle. I beg you, please go! It will be fun. Stay away from alcohol and all that, I'll stay with you throughout the whole party." She pleads, with a sad puppy look.

"Ugh...f-fine" I mumble. I can't just bring myself to say no, when she has a cute puppy look like that on her face. "Thank you. You are the best! We'll go shopping after school!" She squeals, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Sure. But you still have to buy me lunch and stay with me throughout the party okay?" I ask, as she eagerly nods. "Yes.Yes.Yes"

Great now I'm going to have to sneakily go to the party without Cayden knowing.

"Come on. Let's go to lesson" She says, pulling my arm. "I have English, I'm going to go the other way, and I'll see you at break" I smile, hugging her. "Ok bye" she smiles, walking off in the other direction. Walking to English, I take my seat at the back and place my bag on the floor. I see Cherry sitting at the front, chewing her pencil boredly as everyone walks in.

Honestly I wish we could be friends again, but she left me for them.

"Ciao everybody!" Ms.Daves loudly greets, as everybody boredly greets her back. "I decided that instead of the Shakespeare play we are going to be looking at another topic instead. I'm sorry guys".

The whole class cheers, as she rolls her eyes. "You should be sad not happy!" She teases. Cayden and his gang come strolling in late like always. Ms.Daves angrily tuts, and taps her finger nails against the desk impatiently as they take their seat. "Detention for all of you" she irratatedly says, writing a dentation slip.

They shrug it off like always. Cayden sits down next to me, kicking my bag to the side. "Hey!" I whisper, picking my falling things out of my bag. "Shit sorry" he says, as I roll my eyes, and watch Ms.Daves write detention slips. A hot jock named Duke in our class nudges me, handing me a paper.

I quickly take a peek at Cayden to see if he's looking, but thankfully he's not. I hide the paper and quickly read it.

'I really like you Belle. Can we go out on a date sometime?';)

Duke

I turn towards Duke who's looking at me with a small smirk plastered on his face. Duke is extremely hot, why is he wasting his time on a girl like me? I was never noticed before. I was and am still awkward and shy. No one ever knew me hardly.  Duke is a big manwhore and player known by everyone. I'll just leave it for now. I'm not good at rejection...

'Hey Duke, you're pretty cute but sorry I'm not interested .. .'

Sending the note back to him, he hurriedly takes it and reads along. A frown appears on his face, as he scrunches the paper and throws it out of the window.

Anger issues much?

Cayden suspiciously looks at me, as I quickly send him a small smile. "What's wrong?" He asks, stroking my thighs. I push his hand away, giving him a disgusted look. "Stop touching me like that" I irratatedly moan as he rolls his eyes. Ms.Daves slaps the detention slip on our desk in front of Cayden, with a big smile on her face. "You don't attend and your mother will hear about it." She threatens, walking away. Wow she really doesn't like him...He rips it up without a care in the world, as I slap his hand away from it.

"Why are you ripping it up? That will just get you in even more trouble" I whisper, as he shrugs his shoulders. "I don't care" he mumbles, ripping it up more. "Cayden..." I whine, pushing the paper away from him. "I'm coming around today" He says, as I quickly turn towards him. "I-I'm busy. Maybe T-tomorrow" I frantically say, as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Busy with what?" He asks.

"Gosh Cayden, why are you so bothered about me and my life?" I frustratedly say, hiding my face in the book. "Because my baby's in there" He says, pointing to my stomach. "Yeah. That doesn't mean I can't have a social life without you keeping constant tabs on me."

"Belle is everything ok?" Ms.Daves asks, giving Cayden a dirty look. "Yes Ms. Everything's fine" I assure her, as she nods and writes a few things on the board. "Wait. You aren't going to that party tonight are you?" He asks in a cold tone. Oh honey pops. "No, what party?" I innocently asks, as he shakes his head. "Nothing. Forget it" he mumbles, playing with my hair.

"We are all going to do a project. It's way better then Shakespeare, this project involves a partner." Ms.Daves smiles, writing something on the white board. "I'll let you guys know next lesson. You may go" she dismisses us as the Bell rings on time...