Chapter Seven:

Jayden POV

" Shhh its okay" I assure Belle, stroking her hair softly. "No it's not" She cries, resting her head on my chest. "My best friend left me, Cayden rejected my baby and I got humiliated in front of the whole school" She softly yells, as I hand her a tissue. She thankfully takes the tissue and wipes her tears.

"I don't know what to do Jayden. I'm so messed up. I-I need some space from everyone" she cries, as I wrap my arms around her and comfort her.

It felt so good.

Suddenly my little four year old sister comes running into the room, in her fairy costume waving her plastic wand. "Why are you crying?" She innocently asks, fixing the tiara on her head. "Kyra not now" I say, as Belle quickly wipes her tears. "It's nothing sweetie" She smiles, as Kyra jumps up and down waving her wand.

"Will you play with me?" She excitedly asks, as I rub my forehead. "Kyra please. Not now" I frustratedly murmur, as Belle arches her eyebrows at me. "How can you refuse that adorable face? We are playing with her" she confirms, as I roll my eyes playfully.

-- 1 hour later--

"Roar!" Belle chuckles, grabbing Kyra and tickling her. She's going to be a really good mother, I can tell. Belle was extremely beautiful, she had shoulder length blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, and an hour glass figure. I don't know why my brother rejected her, she's so different, a good different of course.

Belle POV:

"Bye Jayden, thanks a lot" I half smile, pulling him into a hug. "No worries" He chirps, as I grab my bag. "Do you want a lift?" He worriedly asks. "My mum's just around the corner but thanks anyway" I say, walking out of his house. He murmurs bye back, closing the door. Pushing my hair out of the way, I collide into something hard. Already knowing who it is, I push past him as he stares at me with such anger and venom. Why is he staring at me like that? I'm the one who should be staring at him like that.

"Why the fuck are you here?" He growls, as I ignore him and quickly take my phone out from my pocket. I don't want nothing to do with Cayden, especially after all that happened.

'Hey Honey. I'm so sorry, something came up at work and I got to go there immediately. Money's in the usual place, ring me if you want anything. Your doctor appointment is in another half hour. Love you x'

Crap I completely forgot about my doctor's appointment. I can't walk there, it's going to take me 45 minutes just to walk there. Shall I ask Jayden? He is my only hope. Sucking in a deep breath, I walk towards the front door and gently knock. God knows where Cayden disappeared, why am I even thinking about him? He ruined everything for me.

Jayden opens the door, and offers me inside. "Jayden, my mum's not here yet. I got an appointment in half an hour. Do you mind dropping me?" I nervously ask, as he nods and grabs his car keys. "Thanks" I smile, as he unexpectedly kisses my cheek.

"No Problem"...